Sign in to follow this  
LuxorV

Indiana Jones - Staff of Ra scene

theaterindex.gif

Well, the title says it all, so let's go with the pics:

indystaffofra_001.jpg

I had some problems with the MF, since I don't own a white turna (and my red one was a bit too loud). So I decided to go with a normal hair head.

indystaffofra_002.jpg

The town diorama from another angle.

indystaffofra_008.jpg

Special light effects :tongue:

Gallery

Comments are welcome.

LuxorV

This is a neat little vig LuxorV, I like how you have portrayed the miniature town. :thumbup: The lighting effects are great as well! :tongue:

An interesting use of pieces for the staff, yet they give give the idea of the staff very well, so no complaints here!

Now I need to get on and build something for Indy month... :hmpf_bad:

Kinda neat, but it doesn't have the certain Staff-of-Ra-scene feel to it without the white turna. :sceptic: For some reason, I've been dying to see an accurate Staff-of-Ra Indy fig like that. :cry_sad: How about giving him a white skarf thingy lke the cavalry from the WW sets had to make it at least look like he took the turna (or whatever you call it) off? :wink:

The "Special FX" are funny though! :tongue:

Seeing a more accurate Staff-of-Ra Indy in future On! :thumbup:

Thanks all for the feedback!

Kinda neat, but it doesn't have the certain Staff-of-Ra-scene feel to it without the white turna. :sceptic: For some reason, I've been dying to see an accurate Staff-of-Ra Indy fig like that. :cry_sad: How about giving him a white skarf thingy lke the cavalry from the WW sets had to make it at least look like he took the turna (or whatever you call it) off? :wink:

The "Special FX" are funny though! :tongue:

Seeing a more accurate Staff-of-Ra Indy in future On! :thumbup:

Yes, I know the absence of the turna is the weak point of this vig. I wish I had a white turna, or a white skarf, or even a white ninja hood (like in the game), but I don't have any of them in white :cry_sad: .

Well, I'll try again when I'll finally get my hands on one of them :wink: .

LuxorV

Apart from the lack of turna this is great, loving the laser effect, simple but great, thanks for sharing!

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Apart from the lack of turna this is great, loving the laser effect, simple but great, thanks for sharing!

I really wanted to build something Indy-themed, and this is just the first. A certain Flying Wing (yes, another; the net must be full of these, now) will soon follow :wink:

LuxorV

A certain Flying Wing (yes, another; the net must be full of these, now) will soon follow :wink:

Looking forward to it, I really must make another Indy moc, as I am a fan of the series.

That's a good looking vig!

:thumbup: from me!

That's a good looking vig!

:thumbup: from me!

You seem to have both your thumbs busy, now :laugh:

LuxorV

I like the way it turned out. Do you own a Tatooine Han torso in fleshie, because there was one in Jabba's Sail Barge. The yellow on Indy's chest here looks a little odd with that fleshie head. But I love the city! :wub:

I like the way it turned out. Do you own a Tatooine Han torso in fleshie, because there was one in Jabba's Sail Barge. The yellow on Indy's chest here looks a little odd with that fleshie head. But I love the city! :wub:

Thanks Stony :blush:

That's the only Han torso I own. I'd like to BrickLink some SW MFs, but the prices!!! And I'm too busy with other themes to spend a lot of money on SW (Han for one seems to be only included in bigger sets :hmpf_bad: ).

LuxorV