Kai NRG

[Ch. IV, Cat. D] Celebrate!

Amidst the cheers of the populace, the victory parade rumbled down the street. Flowers strewed the gold colored streets, and the flags lined the avenue. Up ahead, Ageven stood ready to receive the symbol of the Desert King's power, now in the hands of Ulandus!

19304679922_df20ca3960_z.jpg

If only the actual power were there too.

Anyhow! The parade marched on, figuring important characters from the previous campaigns.

19124529439_481b747aef_z.jpg

Lights and pomp flashed up and down the street.

Ageven stood up and gave a long, victory speech. It sounded kind of eloquent. But perhaps it was merely evaporation.

After all, that's the way to do it! Victory first, war afterwards!

19310621285_8b21764e22_z.jpg

A complete overview:

18689972273_3e85d57623_z.jpg

I tried to experiment with different kinds of lighting - thus the green hue in the first picture... I can't say it turned out overly well... :laugh:

I also would have liked to build something a touch bigger, but se la vie!

C&C appreciated!

Nice build! The floor looks great, and the variety of colors creates a great atmosphere. I'm a bit confused as to what the various trans colors are meant to represent, though...

It seems like they mifig could come to live every moment and continue their feast!

Nice build! The floor looks great, and the variety of colors creates a great atmosphere. I'm a bit confused as to what the various trans colors are meant to represent, though...

Thank you! Hmm... well, I just thought the scene needed a dash of bright color. :laugh: You can think of them as whatever you like - shooting flags, or just long illuminated zigzag poles. :tongue:

It seems like they mifig could come to live every moment and continue their feast!

:laugh::grin:

Great scene, so lively and vibrant! Cool to see some glimpses of figures from this epic challenge!

Concerning how you wish this entry was larger, I think the motto of Chapter IV will end up being "If we only had more time!"

Plenty of color in this build! I like the flowers and jewels on top of the road, sort of a medieval confetti :thumbup:

That is one colorful parade - and it captures the energy and excitement of a parade perfectly. Good job integrating the various minifigs into such a busy area; I especially like the use of the CMF princess. Nice work!

Thanks guys!

Plenty of color in this build! I like the flowers and jewels on top of the road, sort of a medieval confetti :thumbup:

Confetti was exactly what I was thinking of!

Thanks!

Great work on the photography and the posing! Moreover I like how you made the street :thumbup:

Edited by Balbo

Great work on the photography and the posing! Moreover I like how you made the street :thumbup:

Thanks!

Nice! It is certainly a colorful scene :classic:

Thank you Full Plate!

Fine scene with fine colours and minifig posing.

Yet, historically we know that this is just fantasy :grin:

Thanks!

Yes, I'm afraid so... or maybe it's a glimpse of the far, far future... :look::tongue: