Sign in to follow this  
El Garfio

MOC: Some houses

I bought the base plate in a shop that sells lego sets and spare parts. It's the closest of an Official LEGO Shop / Pick a brick that we can have in Spain.

I paid for the base plate €3,50 and seeing its size, I think it's a good price. I don't know where the base plate comes from. Anyone knows which set is it from?

The LEGO Town doors and windows are from a flea market, I buy a bag with yellow parts and another with red parts form €5 each. The 2 bags contain some interesting vintage parts.

Edited by El Garfio

Not going to lie, after getting back into lego, I only have these type "90s old school" house pieces. After that it was nearly all Star Wars vehicle sets, until I quit. Now coming back, Town/City seams very interesting. I'm going to (eventually) order masse doors and windows from bricklink, so I can finally get started on my town.

very careful cool houses. I see some towns/cities that don't look like there's enough residential living space for all the minifigs.

The baseplate is from one of the 1990's Belville sets. Kinda like an old Friends thing with minidolls.

Those sets had some nice pastel colors.

The baseplate is from one of the 1990's Belville sets. Kinda like an old Friends thing with minidolls.

Those sets had some nice pastel colors.

Thanks for the info.