rriggs

Finding a dinghy in LDD

Hi all

I've been trying to find the small dinghy in LDD. The one I'm after is part number 4215567 which is the small City dinghy:

6362_0.jpg

I can't find even though I've found all the other small boats. I don't think it's there but can anyone else confirm?

Many thanks

Rog

@rriggs: Set your LDD to LDD Extended (View - New Themes) and type in part number 75977. Here's your Rubber Boat 6x10! Any colour you like!

In future, you can find out parts yourselves by using this link. Just change the part number in the address to the number you want (i.e. from a set instruction book).

@rriggs: Set your LDD to LDD Extended (View - New Themes) and type in part number 75977. Here's your Rubber Boat 6x10! Any colour you like!

In future, you can find out parts yourselves by using this link. Just change the part number in the address to the number you want (i.e. from a set instruction book).

That's the way you find all the parts in LDD? Quite helpful, thanks a lot!

Also, there is a section in Extended Mode strictly for waterborne vessels and related elements. The section has a small ship wheel as the thumbnail, if you wish to use it. This was added very recently, if you don't recall seeing it before.

Brilliant stuff guys!

Just what I was looking for - and very happy there's a little marine section in LDD Ext now!

Cheers

Rog