Sign in to follow this  
CtotheP

New member from Chicago!

Hey all....just joined the forums. This is an awesome resource of information! I live outside of Schaumburg and a father of 2 boys (2 and 5) and have vicariously been getting back into Lego's w/ them in the past year. It's awesome to start reliving my childhood and get back into a hobby that surrounds the greatest TOYS in the world!

As of right now we're working on this years Star Wars sets and collecting minifigures, but will be branching out as the interests change!

Chris

Welcome CtotheP! I'm a native from Wisconsin so I know my stuff about the midwest. Strangely, I'm working on the same stuff as you. :laugh: Do you have any favorite themes? I look forward to seeing you around the boards.

Welcome to EB! :classic: Collectible Minifigs seem to be the biggest thing among new fans nowadays. Hope you enjoy the site!

Welcome to Eurobricks CtotheP, I hope that you enjoy the forums! :classic:

~buddy~

sounds great. I wish my mom had had a resource like this when I was a kid. Maybe I'll see you in one of the Chicago area Lego stores one of these days. :)

Welcome to the forums CtotheP, I love hearing fathers getting into LEGO with their children. I hope you enjoy the site!