Sign in to follow this  
talos

My LegoID isn't working today

This morning, I tried to log in to the Lego website, and it told me my password was incorrect. I was just using it last night and it was working fine. After several attempts, I asked for my password to be reset, and it sent me an email with the link to do that, and I did change it.

Trying to log in, it let log in, and I could see my id on the page, but it wasn't really logged in, it still showed "Login" at the top. So strange. So I closed the window and tried to log in again, and it was back to telling me my password was wrong!

Is this happening to anyone else? I sent an email to customer service, but think that won't get me any help. I will call, but want to see if anyone else is having a problem too.

Thanks!

Well, experimenting, it seems to be a Mac/Firefox problem, I logged in OK using Windows/IE and Firefox. Arghh, why am I not surprised its Mac specific! LOL

update...Its Mac and Firefox problem, I can use Safari and it works OK...weird..

All I wanted to do was check my VIP points! LOL

Edited by talos

Well I'm experiencing same issue but on Linux. I just cannot login with Opera and FF, Chrome however works fine.

I got an email from tech support about the problem, and they said everything seems to be working OK to them, checking it out. I replied back explaining how it is a certain OS/browser combination causing the problem.

Makes sense to me that Mac OS and Linux are related, both are having problems.

How did you get this reported? I wish to get it sorted for me too, as it used to work perfectly good enough before.

I sent an email through the 'contact us' page on the site, then the email 'anything else' category. Then explained the problem in the message. It took a day or so to get a reply.

I'm having the same problem here, I'm on a Mac and I'm not able to login using Safari nor Chrome.

But it seems that Firefox is working..

did you get it sorted for all the configurations?

I tried Firefox again and it does work for me again too. I haven't tried Chrome. Just FF and Safari.

I have an update too. It appears everything started to work in each browser again for me. Without my input. So I blame the webpage changes.

Sign in to follow this