Sign in to follow this  
samthelegoman1

Lord of Zombies

LEGO Zombies

This is Dr. Todd, Lord of Zombies for my new theme, LEGO Zombies!

3736942900_f26cdf915f.jpg

3736149355_269035c34e.jpg

3736149559_f9110c77c0.jpg

3736943110_a0393e4bb7.jpg

I've cut the legs and arms of a skeleton and attached them to the body. I cut the skeleton head and added the exposed brain made out of clay. I also used clay and red marker on other areas of the fig

Background

Dr. Carson was the average 19th century mad scientist: he had a dream of immortality. He worked on a potion that would turn him immortal and drank it. Although, he died 4 days later. However, the potion worked but needed some time to take effect. It let his brain not rot away, but his body was mesed up, as a corpse is. He declared himself Lord of Zombies and brought the whole cemetary to life and started to plan to rule Lego City It's up to a band of survivors led by Jack Lighting to save the city!

Set List

Impulse Sets

Zombie: One of The Lord of Zombies' dead soldiers: One zombie/living corpse, and coffin

Survivor: A survivor led by Jack Lightning: A survivor with weapons and motorbike

Medium Sets

Battle Wagon Attack: The survivors are looking for another hideout in an armored station wagon, but are ambushed by pack of zombies along the way!

Gas Station Encounter: The survivors are looking for gasoline at a supposedly abandoned gas station, but find out it's a zombie hideout!

Helicopter Assault: A helicopter piloted byJack Lightning

Street Race: The Survivor's heavy-duty transport truck is being chased by a souped up zombie roadster!

Store Fort: The Survivors have taken up residence in an abondoned grocery store

Large sets

Dr. Todd's Laboratory: The Lord of Zombies' mansion and laboratory, being infiltrated by Jack Lightning and a pack of survivors.

The Survivor Hideout: The survivors' vehicle garage and hideout where zombies are trying to breach the gates of their fort.

Cemetary Battle: Jack has traked Dr. Todd down to the cemetary and it is now a battle to the finish!

Edited by samthelegoman1

Fantastic figure! The ripped open skull is just fabulous, great work!

How do you attach a skeletonarm to a normal minifig torso?! Glued or special trick?

This is really on the borderline of:

• Entries must be something the whole AFOLs’ community can enjoy. Please, avoid nudity, excessive gore, or other offensive content.

But we'll take it as good, since it's more :skull: than :sick: .

Good luck for the voting!

LuxorV