Sign in to follow this  
ACPin

Yavin IV Rebel Base

Oh my another one. Just as good as the other large scale MOC's who have done.

Thanks for posting :thumbup:

Another fantastic MOC from you sir. Lego should hire you for MOCing Bignettes for all the new Star Wars Lego that are released. I think it would sell that many more!

Thanks for all your comments! Unfortunately, this was the last one done for the store displays. Even though they were a big hit with the customers, some suits from TLG deemed them inappropriate to display MOCs from a community of one. After all the time that these have been done, I'm always heartened by the fact that customers especially the kids still remember them and have asked if they'll be back.

Wow, very nice. Looks a little cramped, but I love the overall design. :thumbup:

There's only so much room to fit in the display compartment all the details that were planned for.

Oh my another one. Just as good as the other large scale MOC's who have done.

Thanks for posting :thumbup:

As the previous displays were such a hit, I've tried to kinda outdo the previous one with each new display.

Great moc! Love the diorama. :thumbup::classic:

Kinda hard to get good pics with the display case as not all of the details from the top are visible.

Another fantastic MOC from you sir. Lego should hire you for MOCing Bignettes for all the new Star Wars Lego that are released. I think it would sell that many more!

Actually, the store staff were swamped with inquiries about the ships and minifigs used in all of these displays. They would've sold a lot more except for the fact that the ships were not available anymore at that time. They were also asked if the displays were for sale.

Ditto! Really great moc ACPin!

LegoGalactus

:classic:

Your MOCs never cease to amaze me. Keep it up!

Do you think you can find Chewie in this display? :sceptic:

Wow awesome as always

Thanks!

AC

Do you think you can find Chewie in this display? :sceptic:

Of course, second level from the bottom in the center on the yellow level, he's smack in the middle of that little bridge area.

Stunning work like always, it's awesome that your stuff got displayed in a LEGO store!!

Of course, second level from the bottom in the center on the yellow level, he's smack in the middle of that little bridge area.

Stunning work like always, it's awesome that your stuff got displayed in a LEGO store!!

If your right about that then I'm gonna feel soo stupid...

I'm doubting somewhat, but is he here...

(In the white circle)

Nope.

Yes, that's the elevator shaft where Chewie is hiding.

Sadly, all good things come to an end.

If your right about that then I'm gonna feel soo stupid...

You probably didn't click on the pic where you would have seen this.

You probably didn't click on the pic where you would have seen this.

*Facepalm* Note to self: Think first, zoom second.

*Facepalm* Note to self: Think first, zoom second.

:yoda: The force is not yet with you. :grin:

AC