Sign in to follow this  
Velouria

MOC the Crystal Island of the Elves

Well somebody had to do the first to do an Elves MOC! So here it goes...This is where Aira moors her adventure ship, and where she and her pointy eared friends spend all day swimming and fishing and grooming. it's probably the girliest thing ever posted here.

island1.jpg

Waters are blue, vegetation is tropical, and crystals magically grow out of the ground and in trees. The Elves have a little lighthouse to signal their friends...And warn passing pirates not to go near! They are quite ready for them :devil:

island2.jpg

The lighthouse goes right round like a record baby

island3.jpg

When the evening comes they roast fish and bake cookies over an open fire

island4.jpg

And then they all take Naira's fabulous ship back home again!

island5.jpg

So there it is- What do you think? Sorry for the photo's, took me 4 attempts to get them somewhat acceptable....

Edited by Velouria

Nice job! I like all the little details you put into it. And your customization of the figures- Legolas has just been Friend(oll)ed! :grin_wub:

Edited by Master_Data

Lego Legolas was simply begging to be mini dolled! So here he is, with his new cousin, Duplolas.

DSCF3527.jpg

It's great to see an Elves MOC. I really like how you designed the waves/water and your lighthouse .At first I didn't even notice the lighthouse spinning roof was controlled by the technic pieces- very clever and fun!

Lordofdragonss, I think you are right there, and I will look into that. I have acquired the parts now. It's the hanging gardens of Babylon now, is it?

Cool idea! There's not so many water sets in elves series, your moc adds many interesting details to this sea adventure theme. And legolas-haired Farran is nice, hope there will be something like this in official sets once!