Hinckley

How did you get your title?

I've been wondering for a while how everyone got their titles.

The story behind mine is that I never take anything seriously and when I first started posting I aggravated one of the admins in the pirate forum by joking too much and had to apologize and he accepted my apology with that title.

What's the story behind yours?

EDIT: The title appears below your avatar. If you don't have one, it's because an admin hasn't given you one yet. If you have any further questions about title please refer to this topic and a french yoda will answer all...

EDIT #2: Just so this first post makes sense, when I started this thread my title was 'you don't understand, it's a joke!'

I'm sorry, do you mean your user name? Like TwistedDreams (me) or hinckley39? Or the "citizen", with the star next to it. I don't understand what you mean by "title".

I'm sorry, do you mean your user name? Like TwistedDreams (me) or hinckley39? Or the "citizen", with the star next to it. I don't understand what you mean by "title".

Nope, he means Titles. and that can explain it better than I ever could.

As for me, I got mine from a certain thread involving my picture... |-/ ;-)

Edited by Starwars4J

Yeah, good idea, Hinckley! I've been wondering about your title, and now I know.

So, it's something that the Mods give you? I'd like a title... 8-| But maybe I don't.

Edited by Mr. Mandalorian

Yeah, good idea, Hinckley! I've been wondering about your title, and now I know.

So, it's something that the Mods give you? I'd like a title... 8-| But maybe I don't.

I love my title. It helps people understand that most of what I type is sarcastic.

So, it's something that the Mods give you?

It's an admin thing

I love my title. It helps people understand that most of what I type is sarcastic.

So you really hate your title? 8-| :-P

Edited by Starwars4J

It's an admin thing

So you really hate your title? 8-| :-P

LOL! Took me a minute! :-D :-D :-D

I'm a little lost here... *wacko* I can't see where to see these so called titles.

AM I seriously blind or something? :-$

I'm a little lost here... *wacko* I can't see where to see these so called titles.

AM I seriously blind or something? :-$

I'm just gonna refer to this again, that explains it all. Basically they're just something for fun that some of the admins give members from memorable posts or posting styles. Nothing to be taken too seriously

Edited by Starwars4J

All I needed you to say was the little words under directly your picture and I would have got it.

But I figured this out myself now.

Thanks anyways.

I "happend" to say those words one or two times to deserve mine... :-|

And I guess it can seem like I

ya, i finally understood yours, once we had those few posts back-and-forth in the "4 or 6 wide" city poll ;-) before that, i didn't really get yours ??? i though you didn't understand something once, and one of the admins forced you to live with the shame :-D :-D :-D

now i can see why yours is very valuable to you.

--------------------------------------------------

mine comes from my first MOC... soon after i changed my avatar to match ;-) i feel like i have occupational confusion though, am i a wild west gun toting gambler or a gold rush prospecting miner (as in Brick Miner) ??? i don't know :-D

- Brick Miner

My story... Well that's quite a funny one...

Some guy kept calling me Tiber instead of Mr Tiber. And I was quite fed up with it so I responded: "MR TIBER!!!".

And that's how me got his title!

Mr Tiber

strange story to mine.well, once i went on and on about how i hate the EU (expanded univerce from star wars) and i segested my title could be "I HATE EU" but good old yoda thought it would be really funny to do the opposite.(yeah, really funny, i can't START laughing) :-D :-P

Edited by legoman

I got mine by becoming known (on here anyway) for my Martial Arts training. Did I mention I'm grading for 4th Dan in Aiki-Jujitsu in a week and a half? And I still LEGO would make a dojo set.

I got mine by becoming known (on here anyway) for my Martial Arts training. Did I mention I'm grading for 4th Dan in Aiki-Jujitsu in a week and a half? And I still LEGO would make a dojo set.

i got mine because a few people on these boards are more powerfull than i am, and they feel the urge to change mine from time to time depending on the mood they're in :-X X-D The one i have now is in fact, one of the nicest i've had in a while... *sweet* ... but that won't last long, you'll see! :-X X-D it's a referrence to me buying bags filled with bricks whenever i go to a pab. Usually, most people only buy half a bags of bricks, i very often leave with 6-8...

I love the history when it come to the members of EB. This is an excellent topic Hinckley. At least now I know I cannot just give myself a title. Some of the titles given are just pure joy and some are just laugh out loud funny. I would love to hear more about other members' titles. Thanks everyone! :-)

i once wrote all my titles down in my sig, but i got rid of it after a while. what i do remember:

i started with

1) "phylosofical pharaoh", "pharaoh" refers to Snefroe1 which is a reference to Snofroe, senefroe,... a very old pharaoh. the phylosifical thing was because i wrote long posts...

2) later on i got "the victim" because at some point i complained about the crappy titles i got :-|

3) "Rubber duck", this one was created by TT, because i'd suggested to jp to turn TT's title into "EB's village idiot" for giving us low quality jokes. the title only lasted for a day or so...

4) "Ranting machine" i got for yet again complaining about titles

5) now i have "buying bricks only by the kilos" or something...

i'm sure i missed a few though...

I got my title a long time ago, because that I found a lot of news about upcoming sets... and maybe because I was really interested in news... just like a lot of new members are ;-)

I happened to type *Amen* in some random thread a while ago and one of the admins slapped it on as my title.

If this is the best they've got then I must be a really boring guy. ;-)

Well, there is not A LOT I have to say about my title. :-D

Just look at my name, then you

One day Yoda decided to give a bunch of the American Fellows new titles but when it came to me, our small green friend was diagnosed with a bad case of Admin's block. After naming Natelite after DUPLO and then Megabloks, and Kiku after Clickits, he attempted to find another strange product of construction toy for me. :-D He picked Fabuland for some strange reason......

The 'Rebel' is left over from my previous title, 'Rebel Fighter', given to me by Vader and pertaining to my participation in that queer TIE army thread....