To cerebrate LEGO's unveiling of 'The S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier' #76042 designed by Marcos Bessa, I decided to design a smaller model of the Helicarrier (It only contains 58 pieces.)

My other LEGO S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier can be found here:

https://www.flickr.c...N03/14723171585

16222354788_4e1b39faf6_z.jpgLEGO Mini S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier by Adeel Zubair, on Flickr

Adeel

Edited by Adeel Zubair

Yeah, the general idea was a ploybag style build, if you enjoy this please stay tuned for a big surprise in a few days or weeks to come...

Adeel

Yeah, the general idea was a ploybag style build, if you enjoy this please stay tuned for a big surprise in a few days or weeks to come...

Adeel

Sorry to bump an old thread. Saw someone post today an identical creation on http://www.reddit.com/r/lego/ . I provided a link to this post in the comments section to this thread to give you credit for your MOC in case you weren't the person who uploaded to reddit.

Sorry to bump an old thread. Saw someone post today an identical creation on http://www.reddit.com/r/lego/ . I provided a link to this post in the comments section to this thread to give you credit for your MOC in case you weren't the person who uploaded to reddit.

Thanks for that, no I was't the person that uploaded it; anything I do upload will be on my Flickr or Instagram first. I just wish some people actually credit the builder in the title or description not in the comments; he did mention it's based off the picture found in Google images. Interestingly he did change the design of it since I only showed the front.

Once the Carnage set comes out in force are you planning to use the printed turbine piece from that to replace the pieces you're currently using? I'm really curious how that'd look.

Thanks Guys :)

Once the Carnage set comes out in force are you planning to use the printed turbine piece from that to replace the pieces you're currently using? I'm really curious how that'd look.

Yup, I read CapnRex101's review on Brickset.com and as soon as I saw that they are printed on the exact pieces I used as fans; I just said it has to be done! I'll pick up two copies of that set on June 1st or one Bricklink if they show up for a reasonable price :)

It's really old since this year LEGO is releasing so many parts, stickers and minifigures that will be so useful for my 2015 MOC's :)