Sign in to follow this  
JimBee

Werewolf Mafia: Day 7

Night was upon the manor once again, and the full moon was shining, bright and lusty above the trees of the forest outside.

5475520264_ce7ec01590_z.jpg

The sword killer was roaming the manor, alone and without his prized weapon.

5474917971_4956105eb1_z.jpg

Surprisingly, there were no deaths on the seventh night since the attack on the village.

5474921379_c6af81b888_z.jpg

The guests and residents of the manor awoke, all thankful that no one was killed. However, now it was time to lynch. Would the Villagers prevail? Or would they kill one of their own? Only time would tell.

You must wait 24 hours before voting.

Rules:

This game will follow the basic conventions of a Mafia Game. Each "day", you will be given 3 real days in which to vote for someone to kill. To convict, the player with the most votes will be lynched. If someone has been convicted, their loyalty will be revealed shortly after. After this the night phase will begin, which will last 2-3 real days. Then the cycle will repeat. Those players with night actions must send in their choices to the game moderator (me) within 24 hours, or they will not be counted.

- Voting is to be done in the day thread, and should follow the following format: Vote: Character (Player). Please note the use of bold. This is the only format that will be accepted. To unvote someone, the same applies: Unvote: Character (Player).

- A conviction is reached at the end of the day, in which the player with the most votes is lynched. If there is tie, the player who got the most votes first is lynched.

- There is a 24 hour limit at the beginning of each day. You are not allowed to vote during this time. The game moderator may or may not announce when the limit is lifted, so pay attention to when the Day thread was posted.

- You may not edit your posts. Violation may result in penalty votes and/or a mod kill. - Do not ever directly quote or claim to quote something the game moderator has sent to you via PM, whether it be your character information, night action results, or any other form of communication. Violation of this rule will result in a moderator kill. You may of course paraphrase any information you receive; if it is your own words then it is fine.

- Do not discuss game tactics or "play the game" outside the game thread, including in the General Discussion thread. You may communicate privately via PM, but this is at your own risk, and should be considered part of playing the game.

- Likewise, please avoid posting out of character (OOC) in the game thread.

- No metagaming (specifically, basing judgment on how someone played in another game. References to past games and roles, not relating to any specific player, are okay).

- Please be considerate towards the host. I will try my best to stick to the schedule, and your cooperation will help this greatly, particularly getting night actions in promptly.

- There may be certain punishments for not reaching a conviction during the day. Said punishments are final, and are to be obeyed.

- Night actions sent after 24 hours into the Night Phase will not be counted. Please send them in quickly, even if you don't plan on using your action. The sooner I get night actions, the sooner the next day can begin.

- Lastly, this is very important: Do NOT reveal any game information or even communicate with other players concerning the game at all if you are dead.Yes, this includes speaking to other dead players about the game. If you're dead, then you're dead, so act like it. Absolutely nothing is allowed to be revealed until the game's conclusion is posted.

Players:

5401943209_08b8cb3789_m.jpg Ignatius Conan (Inconspicuous) - Wealthy businessman and owner of Blackwood's general store.

5401943441_0cdd2dc15a_m.jpg Harriet Clive (Hinckley) - Worker at the general store.

5402543634_1919366b1d_m.jpg Angela Fairfax (Alopex) - Duchess of southeast England, married to William.

5401943649_cf84a90ea5_m.jpg Archibald Rynne (Admiral Ron) - Waiter at the local Irish restaurant.

5401943745_f23618bd24_m.jpg William Fairfax (WhiteFang) - Duke of southeast England, married to Angela.

5401943995_01cd4526e7_m.jpg Samuel Synclair (Sandy) - Husband of Beatrice, father of Quinn, and elder brother of Charles.

5401944167_f75de15ac0_m.jpgCharles Synclair (CallMePie) - Professor at Oxford, younger brother of Samuel.

5402544244_efb1304740_m.jpg Arianna Jacques (Lord Arjay) - Everyday citizen of Blackwood.

5401944551_ef836446af_m.jpgPenelope Fletcher (Professor Flitwick) - Servant of the baron.

5402544516_98fc6d1982_m.jpg Fiona Gates (Fugazi) - Servant of the baron.

5401944833_3bc6b14fc9_m.jpg Isaac Edgar (iamded) - Baron of the large manor on the village borders.

Deceased:

5402543872_6e3d4d3b4c_m.jpg Zed Phillips (Zepher) - Werewolf, lynched Day 1

5401944355_723af0b4c9_m.jpg Dacius Nathans (Dragonator) - Villager, killed Night 1

5401944075_aab4848a08_m.jpgAdam Sokern (Sok117) - Villager, lynched Day 2

5401943253_2d9789ab2f_m.jpg Daniel O'Donnell (Def) - Rogue, killed Night 2

5401945109_1141d9af46_m.jpg Raleigh Clifton (Ricecracker) - Villager, killed Night 2

5401943329_55d824e4f1_m.jpg Benjamin Cobb (Bob The Construction Man) - Rogue, killed Night 3

5402543936_e71bdcbfa6_m.jpgWalter Knox (Walter Kovacs) - Villager, killed Night 3

5401944477_0ea198d957_m.jpg Quinn Synclair (Quarryman) - Rouge, lynched Day 4

5401944993_3225aa9b54_m.jpg Phillip Peers (Peanuts) - Villager, killed Night 4

5401944399_2246277923_m.jpg Terence Lyons (TinyPiesRUs) - Neutral, killed Night 4

5402543556_cb60129620_m.jpg Sebastien Vaughn (Shadows) - Villager, killed Night 4

5401943807_d4baf820b1_m.jpg Beatrice Synclair (Badboytje88) - Vampire (allied with the Werewolves), lynched Day 5

5401944657_98259e1be1_m.jpg Reginald Greyson (Rick) - Neutral, killed Night 5

5401944767_83e6ac074a_m.jpg Ebenezer Hewitt (Eskallon) - Villager, killed Night 5

5401944713_ff0e053e4b_m.jpg Ruben Roland (Rufus) - Rogue, lynched Day 6

Hurray, we scored a Rogue last night. Thank you Harriet for uncover Ruben's mask! :thumbup:

Now what I noticed about yesterday's event is truly interesting. I wonder if someone among us has successfully blocked the sword killer or someone with the new ability to "steal" the weapon away from him. There could be a pickpocket role somewhere but I never seen such event happening on previous nights, so I will assume someone must have successfully blocked him/her?

I am very glad that we are safe from any surprise assaults in the night.

AHA!

A huge clue! The sword killer is a HE! And that person was BLOCKED! By a BLOCKER! Who's been in contact with HARRIET! So who is it?!!?!?

YES! No deaths! Huzzah! :cry_happy: And another Rogue dead on top of that!

I wonder if someone among us has successfully blocked the sword killer or someone with the new ability to "steal" the weapon away from him.

But Harriet said that our blocker was killed. :sceptic: I think it's more likely that someone stole the sword, unless the blocking role has moved on to another member of the town.

Either way, they should keep it up until we lynch that sword-killing bastard.

Woohoo! No pick-axe killings! Did we finally nail the last Rogue?

I would just like to congratulate us all on doing so well thus far. :thumbup: Good job everyone. :laugh: But don't let your guard down just yet.

I'd also like to give myself a small round of applause for the success of my guillotine. :grin:

What??? :sweet: It actually happened! Little Bunny Foo Foo is not a liar after all! :sweet:

This is what happened:

Little Bunny Foo Foo vs. The Big Bad Wolf

by Harriet Clive

God: And Beatrice had been resurrected as a vampire and was working with Team Werewolf.

Beatrice: What the hell?

Goldilocks: What the hell?

Gojira: RAWR!!!!

Poo: What the hell?

Gary Coleman: What the hell?

Gallagher: Hi everybody! Doot de doo. :wacko: I explode. :grin:

Harriet: Team Werewolf? What Team Werewolf? I thought they were all dead.

Gojira: It's that damn ex-werewolf bodyguard! RAWR!

Harriet: But we've seen him guarding us. God wouldn't allow anybody to have two night actions, would he?

Mary Poppins: Actually, it's a big debate on mafiawiki about the last scum being given a kill/block.

Harriet: But, is that standard here?

Samuel Synclair: I had nine night action in Eurodina.

Harriet: What the hell? :wacko:

Mary Poppins: Still a kill/protection role would be really weird.

Little Bunny Foo Foo: Speaking of weird roles, I have a crazy one that's practically unbelievable.

Harriet: All right, let's have Little Bunny Foo Foo block Person 1 and we'll see if God gave someone the ability to kill and protect for some messed up reason. We'll also see if Little Bunny Foo Foo's freakin' weird megablocks night action is real.

Gojira: RAWR!!!

Scene 2

Person 1: Hello Harriet. Who knows my true identity?

Harriet: Um, Gojira and Goldilocks.

Person 1: I wish Gary Coleman and Gallagher weren't so against me. I bet the sword killer kills one of them to make me look more guilty.

Harriet: It's creepy having this conversation with you now that I know you're the killer.

Person 1: What?

Harriet: I love you.

Person 1: Oh, that's what I thought you said.

Harriet: It'd be funny if the sword killer killed Gary Coleman, because he's the bomb. That'd make them both explode. :laugh: Gallagher is our investigator. He may investigate you tonight. I tried to get him to investigate Fiona but he's got a mind of his own.

Person 1: Interesting... Let's have a roll in the hay!

Harriet: Okay. (Aside) I can't resist the bad boys.

Scene 3

Little Bunny Foo Foo: Harriet! My night action worked. Person 1 will be neutralized for the next two nights.

Harriet: Next two nights? But not tonight. Nuts. Too bad we couldn't save Ebenezer Hewitt. He was a great guy. :cry_sad: And if he is blocked, we won't get to see him and Gallagher explode. :angry: This is good news, but it's still annoying. Well, I guess it's good news for Gallagher. :sceptic:

Scene 4

Harriet: It's possible Little Bunny Foo Foo is orchestrating the whole thing. She's probably the sword killer. She won't kill tonight so it looks like she was blocked and then we'll take out Person 1 and we'll be without our bodyguard and she'll take out the rest of us at night.

Gojira: That's unlikely. Her lie would only get her another day before the survivors got her. RAWR!

Harriet: I'm not going to expose too much. We'll need Person 1 in case there are still Rogues. We can still use his protection. Besides if I reveal any roles and there are Rogues left, they'll know who to go after. I wonder if the Rogues can convert or if they will take a night off of killing so we let our guards down.

Goldilocks: You think way too much. :sceptic:

God: The sword killer could not find his sword.

Harriet: Well, Little Bunny Foo Foo could hardly make that up.

Gojira: RAWR! Remember when you said if Person 1 was lying, you'd be insulted that he expected you to be stupid enough to fall for his story?

Harriet: ... Yes ... :blush:

Gojira: Are you feeling insulted.

Harriet: Yes. :hmpf_bad:

(Curtain and thunderous applause)

Well, it's between The Wolf and Little Bunny Foo Foo...who also seems to have God on her side. So, I know who I'll vote for in 23 and a half hours. Sorry, Wolfy. Thanks for all the protection :blush: ...and for killing our friends. :angry:

*SNIP*

Well, it's between The Wolf and Little Bunny Foo Foo...who also seems to have God on her side. So, I know who I'll vote for in 23 and a half hours. Sorry, Wolfy. Thanks for all the protection :blush: ...and for killing our friends. :angry:

But the sword killer is a man, like God said. So who is this Wolfy, before he gives you enough cock to change your mind?

But the sword killer is a man, like God said. So who is this Wolfy, before he gives you enough cock to change your mind?

Oh, it's more fun if you guess. I'll give you three guesses and if you don't come up with it, we vote for someone else. It's OK, he'll be blocked for two night according to Little Bunny Foo Foo. Wouldn't that be fun to drag the game out for a silly reason like that?

Oh, it's more fun if you guess. I'll give you three guesses and if you don't come up with it, we vote for someone else. It's OK, he'll be blocked for two night according to Little Bunny Foo Foo. Wouldn't that be fun to drag the game out for a silly reason like that?

No. :angry:

William?

No. :angry:

William?

No. Two more guesses and we vote out someone random, but not me. :blush:

No. Two more guesses and we vote out someone random, but not me. :blush:

Archibald?

A huge clue! The sword killer is a HE!

No. How many times must I explain this? "He" is a generic term. What do you call the monster under your bed? He. What you call that crazy-megablocks driver that cut you off? He.

Nameless, genderless entity.

No. How many times must I explain this? "He" is a generic term. What do you call the monster under your bed? He. What you call that crazy-megablocks driver that cut you off? He.

Sorry, God. :blush:

It's ok, I only have 2 more guesses, if its not Archibald or the next one, I know who it is.

Oh, what a fun little game. :grin: I'm feeling rather confident that we've got this down. And what's better, my servants and I are all still alive! Ah, I can hardly wait to have things back to the way they were before this whole ordeal...

Oooh. You pissed off God.

Archibald

Nope! :tongue:

Ok...Angela? If not, I know exactly who it is.

Three wrong guesses. Aw, we'll have to vote you out instead now and let Mr. Conan live for another day. :tongue:

Three wrong guesses. Aw, we'll have to vote you out instead now and let Mr. Conan live for another day. :tongue:

Damn, I was way off.

Mr. Conan, if someone gives you suspicions, you don't go and give them to the suspiciee. That's how you screw yourself even more.

Archibald?

Why I never!

It is glorious to know that we have finally got the sword killer! We are closing in on him now, isnt that right Mr. Conan?

What a relaxing night! :grin: I didn't believe in Little Bunny's twisted action, that will show me! I look forward to hearing from Mr Conan on this matter.

Breakfast is served!

WHOAAAA! WE'RE ALL GOING TO SURVIVE!!!

:blush: *Ahem* Sorry about that. Oh, Mrs. Clive, I eagerly await the convictions. :blush:

Oh, what a fun little game. :grin: I'm feeling rather confident that we've got this down. And what's better, my servants and I are all still alive! Ah, I can hardly wait to have things back to the way they were before this whole ordeal...

Can't wait to return to normality. And see Ms. Clive reenact this in one of her performances. :laugh:

So, Ignatius Conan, huh? It's always the handsome ones that turn evil... I feel relieved that we made the right choice yesterday, that last night the killer was successfully blocked and today uncovered.

I believe the village owes a huge thank you to Harriet. I suggest we erect a lookalike statue for you in the town square and rename the whorehouse after you. Hooray for our savior!

So, Ignatius Conan, huh? It's always the handsome ones that turn evil... I feel relieved that we made the right choice yesterday, that last night the killer was successfully blocked and today uncovered.

I believe the village owes a huge thank you to Harriet. I suggest we erect a lookalike statue for you in the town square and rename the whorehouse after you. Hooray for our savior!

Oh, Jesus. :blush: Aren't you going a little far? Although, I do love when men erect things for me. :grin:

Were extremely lucky nobody died to night! I wonder what Mr. Conan has to say, he is definitely everybody's prime subject. Harriet, thanks for bringing us all this information, you are the saviour of our village... :classic: