Sign in to follow this  
RedJJDev

Lego ideas!

Hey everyone, I have recently started a lego ideas project called Lego sea animals. For the project to get into review i need 10,000 supporters and if it then passes review it will be made into a real set! :)

So i am asking everyone just to have a look at the project (follow the link) and if you like the project or if you like the designs of the animals, then support and share the project with your friends and family who might also be interested :) Hopefully together we can get to 10,000 supporters and i may one day be able to tell my Lego crazy niece and nephew that I have made a real lego set :D

Thanks everyone :)

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/117629

Hi RedJJDev!

Eurobricks Site Guidelines

Selling, self promotion and promoting: ..................

Please don't use Eurobricks as a billboard. You may certainly post links to your site in your signature, but don't join just to advertise your site. This includes reviews/MOCs/contests posted on off-site forums.

That´s why I moved this topic to Community.

Edit: just posted comment on same minute as CopMike and my comment is thus not needed anymore. Feel free to remove my comment!

Edited by THERIZE

Hi, RedJJDev. I think you better introduce yourself at the "Hello, My name is...." forum first.

And, Eurobricks is a forum for things related to Lego, so I won't recommend you to open a Eurobricks account to advertising your Lego Ideas projects.

Sorry, just my mistake to write here... (can't delete this reply)

Edited by Filip1

And, Eurobricks is a forum for things related to Lego, so I won't recommend you to open a Eurobricks account to advertising your Lego Ideas projects.

I have to say, that actually sounds more like a reason to do it than one not to, but oh well.