LordDan

Freebuild: Frozen Solid

After hearing many disturbing rumors that the North was under attack Lord Dan sent agents into Mitgardia to assess the situation and find out what was going on. What they found was quite disturbing...

17383526932_8f25cfc384_c.jpg

Notes: Hey guys, this is my first Mitgardian build! Hopefully I didn't intrude too much on the secret Mitgardian frozen beyond conspiracy thing going on, I just really wanted to use these bionice pieces since they seemed perfect for this type of scene.

C and C are appreciated

Edited by LordDan

That sure looks like the frozen beyond. The lighting wouldn't be good ordinarily - but for this scene it reminds me of night in the far north, when everything is gloomily lit. It also reminds me of the first Narnia story for some reason. Anyway, it's a nice litte build. The snow and ice are good and I like the drooping flags. Pity the poor soul in the ice block...

Great build LD, fantastic use of the bionicle pieces and the URP! :thumbup: The sloping and sideways snow looks very good as well, maybe you should have joined Mitgardia... :laugh::wink:

Very nice little build Lord Dan, great use of those bionicle pieces and the rest of the snow-scape is really well done! :thumbup: Great work!

Well done! The snow and ice is great, and I really like how you did the flags, I might have to use that sometime.

Thanks everyone! :)

I'm DONT think it's obvious in the main picture but some of the snow is at an angle in addition to the 90 degrees snot stuff

17394659951_ce6a901c2f_c.jpg

Well done! The snow and ice is great, and I really like how you did the flags, I might have to use that sometime.

Thanks! I tried to make the flags seem torn and beaten like you would see on a battlefield after a battle.

Your build is most welcome in our guild! I too, really like your battered flag technique!

Excellent job on the snow and ice here, and some great use of otherwise unusable parts! :laugh: The frozen axe is a great touch, and nice idea for the flag!