Sign in to follow this  
Eyckzim

Hello Fellow LEGO Fanatics!

Greetings everyone! I'm Eyckzim (pronounce Ike-zim), and I live in the Pacific Northwestern United States. I stumbled upon eurobricks while looking for cool LEGO forums to share MOCs on. I've built with LEGO my whole life (seriously, I had duplo bricks when i was an infant and started using normal system parts wayyy before the recommended age, aha), but I prefer to build with Bionicle, Hero Factory, Technic and other CCBS parts.

I specialize in building working transformers inspired by characters I grew up with and also just completely original designs. I've recently created a youtube page to show these models off in detail, and will be posting some still photos in the action figure area shortly.

It's been a long time since I have frequented any forums (I used to spend a lot of time on pixel-art forums), almost 10 years! But I hope that I can make some cool connections with other AFOLs out there and get good constructive feedback on my builds from all you awesome builders out there. If anybody has any questions or would like to just chat about LEGO, Transformers, pixel art, superheroes and comics books, or anything else, feel free to send me a PM! I am a very friendly person and am always willing to offer constructive criticism or just debate and discuss all these fun things we enjoy.

Looking forward to getting to know you all around her, cheers! :laugh: