Oky

HogWars

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Following on the success of my Toy Wars, I present to you my next Star Wars fusion:

Not so long ago, in a land far, far away called Britain...

4953155426_8fe7686158_z.jpg

It is a period of wizarding war.

Phoenix Order members, striking

from a hidden mansion, have won

their first victory against

the evil Death Eaters.

During the battle, Phoenix Order

spies managed to steal secret

plans to the Dark Lord's

ultimate weapon, the Deathly

Hallows, an assortment of

objects with enough power

to enslave all muggles.

Pursued by the Dark Lord's

sinister agents, Princess

Hermionea races home aboard her

broomstick, custodian of the

stolen plans that can save her

people and restore

freedom to the wizarding world....

Harry Skypotter lived with his uncle and aunt ever since he was a baby. His knowledge about his parents was a lie, as he would later find out. He learned about his special abilities when he got into his teen years. He spent the following years learning how to use these magical abilities. It was then that he found out that he was destined to defeat the Dark Lord who ruled the world.

Next to him is the Trollpa, a beast that attacks our hero.

4953155430_149816a94e_z.jpg

Ron Solo and his hairy companion Chewbagrid are the pilots of the Millenium Ford-Anglia and close friends of Harry Skypotter.

4953155436_b498730c06_z.jpg

The beautiful young princess Hermionea, who falls in love with Ron Solo even though she is repulsed by him at first, and Zev Sehoochca, one of the most skilled pilots around.

4953193518_1c3e7f21a2_z.jpg

Hedwig Deetoo delivers messages and helps Harry Skypotter any way she can, while C-3PLockhart constantly gets himself into trouble.

4953193522_f9d41768f6_z.jpg

These are the mentors of Harry Skypotter, Yoddi the House-jedi and Dumbli Wan Kedori.

4953155452_9ae84bc5a7_z.jpg

Lord Palpamort is the powerful evil wizard that rules over the land. His right hand man is Darth Snaper, who is on a mission to deliver young Harry Skypotter to his master. But his loyalty to the Dark Lord is not what it seems.

4953155456_b9a7515f5b_z.jpg

Serving under Darth Snaper, Grand Malfoy Tarkin and his loyal henchmen TK Crabby and TK Goyle do anything to serve young Skypotter to the Dark Lord.

4953155460_04c4e99e38_z.jpg

After Verno Caldursleyan sold out Harry Skypotter and his friends, Lucius Fett shows up to collect the bounty for Ron Solo.

4953193512_5a6d28de17_z.jpg

After seemingly working for the Dark Lord for the last few years, Darth Snaper finally reveals that he was on Harry's side all along, but is fatally wounded in a fight with (part of) Lord Palpamort. As he is dying, he asks to see Harry with his own eyes one last time.

4953193530_069c8c8091_z.jpg

Bonus Picture: Slave Hermionea! :wub:

4953193534_de6c545048_z.jpg

I hope you liked this one too. I called it HogWars because it just sounds better than "Harry Wars" or "Star Potters". I'm sure there are other parallels (or alternate parallels to the ones I have presented) which I sadly cannot realize since I don't have the required minifig parts. Some examples include Jabba the Basilisk and Minerva McMothma. Therefore, I encourage everyone to post their own HogWars figs in this thread! :classic:

May the magic be with you!

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Hmmm... I'm not much a fan of HP, so I can't relate much on most of the fused characters, except maybe for Harry and his friends. I was such a fan of the previous Toy Wars that this seem to be just second fiddle to the SW-TS fusion. The problem with HP is that the characters are mostly human, which does not suit well with the alien-filled SW universe. But I admire on how you don't get lost in the whole SW-TS-HP mix-ups that you do Oky. default_tong.gif So what's next, HP-TS?

It is a really great idé to recreate figs like this Oky.

Just wanted to reply, haven´t had time to read it through yet.

Nore the Toy Wars one, but I will ;)

Very funny indeed! I liked all the names and especially Hedwig and Lockhart as D2 and 3PO :laugh:

I definitely enjoyed this one more then toy-wars though toy wars was so good, this one was just so much better!

:laugh: Had me laughing off my seat! I loved the names and conections you did Oky!

Great job and man am I looking forward to more of these! :sweet:

CF

*cough*, *cough* *cough*! Oh don't mind me, just a touch of death. I don't mind being left out. It's not like Warwick Davis played both Flitwick and Wicket. No, don't mind at all. :cry_sad:

:tongue: They look great! And disbite my bias nature that favours Harry Potter, I do have to go along with the general consensus and say Toy Wars was better. It has nothing to do with being left out. :tongue:

Who's next in the 'Wars' line up?

AWESOME 'Oky Wan' just smegging AWESOME :grin: - my favorite is of course.....Slave Hermionea - Oh yeah !!! :laugh:

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

These are really imaginative, especially the names! My favorite is probably C3PLockhart (I don't know why :wacko::sweet: ) or Darth Snaper! By the way, this could also easily be done with the Lord of the Rings too, couldn't it (bears loads of Star Wars resemblances, I even have a list of them)?

Whahaha great again! I must admit I liked Toy Wars better, but that just might be because the idea of combining two themes was brilliant. You used the same idea here, but it wasn't new. The execution is brilliant.

Nice mash-up Oky! I like how you made Lando with other figure parts, but I really would have loved to see all the OT characters mixed up with all the HP ones. It's still great though! :sweet:

Oh, and thanks for my requested picture at the end. :wub:

Great job, but I still like the Toy Story one better :grin:

It's funny how many parallels these two franchises share with each other.

this seem to be just second fiddle to the SW-TS fusion.

i like the 'toy wars' better...

I do like the Toy Wars one better...

Toy Wars was better

I liked Toy Wars better

I still like the Toy Story one better

Toy Wars was better.

Alright, alright, I get it! :laugh: I guess it's not as impressive the second time around, plus you need to have read the books to get some of the references. And KielDaMan's argument that the fact that Chewbagrid and the Trollpa are (sort of) human takes some of the fun away might be valid too. Oh well, I'm glad that at least some of you could still enjoy it. :classic:

Nice mash-up Oky! I like how you made Lando with other figure parts, but I really would have loved to see all the OT characters mixed up with all the HP ones.

Well, as I said, I don't have the figs to do that, but if you do, you're more than welcome to make them and share them with us here! :sweet:

All I can say is this, do another Parody

Who's next in the 'Wars' line up?

Actually, I'm not sure. I'd love to do an Indiana Jones one, but I have only ever gotten four sets. :sceptic: Avatar would be good to "warsify" too, but unfortunately only six minifigs were ever released for that theme (evil eye at TLC). :hmpf_bad: There's no Lego LOTR (yet), so that's out of the question too. I do have a couple of the Batman figs, but that theme doesn't translate well to Star Wars. Perhaps I should start using characters from Lego's own themes, such as Atlantis or Agents? I'm open for suggestions. But don't say Castle, because SlyOwl already did that. :wink:

Haha, what a great mix-up! :laugh: You found good equivalents to all important characters (well, except Professor McGonagall). I especially love Hedwig Deetoo. :wub:

It looks like you forgot to change Draco/Tarkin's name, though. And Chewbagrid should definitely have his beard on backwards to make him more hairy. :wink:

Alright, alright, I get it! :laugh: I guess it's not as impressive the second time around, plus you need to have read the books to get some of the references. And KielDaMan's argument that the fact that Chewbagrid and the Trollpa are (sort of) human takes some of the fun away might be valid too. Oh well, I'm glad that at least some of you could still enjoy it. :classic:

Oky, if anyones read the books, it's me! :tongue:

Actually, I'm not sure. I'd love to do an Indiana Jones one, but I have only ever gotten four sets. :sceptic: Avatar would be good to "warsify" too, but unfortunately only six minifigs were ever released for that theme (evil eye at TLC). :hmpf_bad: There's no Lego LOTR (yet), so that's out of the question too. I do have a couple of the Batman figs, but that theme doesn't translate well to Star Wars. Perhaps I should start using characters from Lego's own themes, such as Atlantis or Agents? I'm open for suggestions. But don't say Castle, because SlyOwl already did that. :wink:

Agents would be good, with the wide array of villains in the second wave. Maybe in the Batman one, you could switch the villains and hero's around. Joker as Han Solo, and Harley Quinn as Leia. Penguin D2! Emperor (Alfred) Pennyworth.

Haha, what a great mix-up! :laugh: You found good equivalents to all important characters (well, except Professor McGonagall).

And Flitwick! :tongue:

Hmmm... I'm not much a fan of HP, so I can't relate much on most of the fused characters, except maybe for Harry and his friends. I was such a fan of the previous Toy Wars that this seem to be just second fiddle to the SW-TS fusion. The problem with HP is that the characters are mostly human, which does not suit well with the alien-filled SW universe. But I admire on how you don't get lost in the whole SW-TS-HP mix-ups that you do Oky. default_tong.gif So what's next, HP-TS?

haha very funny but i like the toy wars better

I hope you liked this one too. I called it HogWars because it just sounds better than "Harry Wars" or "Star Potters". I'm sure there are other parallels (or alternate parallels to the ones I have presented) which I sadly cannot realize since I don't have the required minifig parts. Some examples include Jabba the Basilisk and Minerva McMothma. Therefore, I encourage everyone to post their own HogWars figs in this thread! :classic:

Ok I made Minerva McMothma for you and a Battle Death Eater :classic:

post-14419-129380321605.jpg

post-14419-129380322309.jpg

More characters could include some kind of mix between Umbridge and Ventress. Though it looks like you're mainly sticking with OT, so that might not work.

Also, once Pirates of the Caribbean comes out you may be able to work that in with Star Wars.