Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Elijah Timms

Hello Eurobricks

Hello everyone-- just wanted to say hello and write my first post. I've been reading here for a long time, but finally decided to take the plunge and sign up!

As for the Lego, I received my first set over thirty years ago as a very small boy and managed to have a great childhood filled with Classic Space, The original Knight's Joust, Knight's Castle, and even the old Motorcycle Shop. I then spent several years dabbling in Classic Pirates and the original Aquanauts line before discovering Lego Star Wars as an adult.

Since then I've managed to collect just about every Original Trilogy set except Droid Escape, Jabba's Skiff (or whatever it was called), Imperial Inspection, the original Falcon and B-Wing, the walking AT-AT, and a few others. Otherwise I think I have the entire run. I don't think I'm going to do the Death Star because it might be unhealthy for my marriage to spend that much on a hobby :classic: , and I'm still debating whether or not to go after the Rebel Blockade Runner.

Along the way I've enjoyed integrating the new Pirate sets with the old, and have since become a true City enthusiast. In fact, it's the City stuff that's finally driven me to join up. So at any rate, if you see me around, please feel free to say hello. Although I am new, I have been reading for some time and am familiar with many of the personalities among the community and hope to become one myself. Thanks again!

Welcome to the forums, sounds like you have a diverse collection, but heavy on the SW. Good choice :wink:

Enjoy the board!

I don't think I'm going to do the Death Star because it might be unhealthy for my marriage to spend that much on a hobby :classic: , and I'm still debating whether or not to go after the Rebel Blockade Runner.

Just buy her something pretty at the same time so that she is distracted!!! :laugh: Welcome and have fun here at Eurobricks.