admDaggett

A Big Hello from Germany

Hello everyone

Somebody might have read from me here before, I posted one or two replies, but now I thought, I should let you know, who I am.

I am admDaggett, as you can see, the adm stands for Admiral (as I am a big Star Trek Fan) and Daggett is one of the Angry Beavers, a former Nickelodeon Cartoon.

I am 28 Years old, and I am collecting Lego sets since 2000. (when I first got to eBay) My first contact with Lego was the old Lego of my uncle, who is only 10 years older then me, I guess it was around 1985.

My real name is Marco, but I prefer Daggy or something similiar. ;)

My favourite themes are Classic Castle (especially Forestmen), Pirates and Wild West.

From nowadays, I collect nearly everything which gets in my grasp, except Knights Kingdom and Bionicle.

On my personal website www.admdaggett.de you can see Pics and a List of my collection, ok, Pics of Lego will take a while, coz I am currently redecorating my flat.

So, that's a long "Hello" Post, but I guess, it was worth reading. :)

Wilkommen! ;-)

Hey Daggett, welcome to Eurobricks. It's great to have more mature members, especially if they're castle fans. X-D

Hi Daggy and welcome to our friendly site *sweet*

You have a lot of different stuff on your webpage 8-

I am admDaggett, as you can see, the adm stands for Admiral (as I am a big Star Trek Fan)

So, that's a long "Hello" Post, but I guess, it was worth reading. :)

Hey admDaggett!

A very warm welcome to EB! It

Hey there and welcome!

Another member from germany and you have a good taste concerning your favorite themes.

;-)

But what impressed me the most is how much stuff you are collecting. Many of the action figure series I can remember from my childhood plus lots of videogames plus lots of LEGO. Man! This makes copmike's thread seem like a joke! The one about the problems we sometimes have finding a proper place for only our LEGO collection...

I'll meet you on the board!

*pirate*

Hello Admrial, I am to a star trek fan(sorta, starwars is still better :-D ) as you can see with name! welcome to eurobricks and enjoy your stay!

Hey there, Daggy :-) I'm sure our member Norro will nice to see another Castle member around here ;-)

I hope you'll enjoy the site

Hello and welcome, Mr. Whitley! 8-|

How did you escape from Tiger Woman and that deadly lava pit ? X-O

othertigerwomancastcranewhitley01.jpg

:-P

Hello and welcome to EB :-)

My favourite themes are Classic Castle (especially Forestmen), Pirates and Wild West.

Uh-oh...

I understand, though, that you don't list the best theme *cough*Trains&Town*cough* of all time since it's ubiquitous ;-)

And with Pirates and Wild West you

And what about that castle person... ;-)

Oooh, errr - yes, of course. how could I forget that ONE castle enthusiast... (wondering who that could be? :-P )

Classic Castle on!

Welcome to EB! I bet you will enjoy your stay ;-)

-Aredhel

Hello and welcome to EB :-)

Uh-oh...

I understand, though, that you don't list the best theme *cough*Trains&Town*cough* of all time since it's ubiquitous ;-)

Now, now... you quashed my similar argument for castle in the other thread so this one is mine X-D...

Welcome! Great to have another castle fan!!!

God Bless,

Nathan

Now, now... you quashed my similar argument for castle in the other thread so this one is mine X-D...

Of course I did. I'm a politician, we're ruthless. You said so >:-)

Of course I did. I'm a politician, we're ruthless. You said so >:-)

Fair point, but you're also an endangered species X-D X-D X-D

God Bless,

Nathan

Fair point, but you're also an endangered species X-D X-D X-D

Well, I can live with endangered, at least I'm not extinct or in ruins like castles :-P X-D

Well, I can live with endangered, at least I'm not extinct or in ruins like castles :-P X-D

I reckon they'll be around a lot longer than tigers... X-D

God Bless,

Nathan

Auch von mir willkommen auf EB. :-)

I thought I am the only one from germany. |-/

My real name is Marco, but I prefer Daggy or something similiar. ;)

"Dagget" be a fine surname for a character from either of those themes, is it part of your real name or were you inspired to use it from another source?

Auch von mir willkommen auf EB. :-)

I thought I am the only one from germany. |-/

You aren't the only one :-P ... there are minimum 5 or 6 people I know here who are german!

-Aredhel

"Dagget" be a fine surname for a character from either of those themes, is it part of your real name or were you inspired to use it from another source?

Some may have noticed in his first post he said:

I am admDaggett, as you can see, the adm stands for Admiral (as I am a big Star Trek Fan) and Daggett is one of the Angry Beavers, a former Nickelodeon Cartoon.

;-)