Sign in to follow this  
Legokid

Hi

Hello, I finally decided to join. I watched this board for 1 month now. Plus tomarrow is my birthday! Perfect time now. :$

but I guess it would be my birthday today at Europe.

ROFL, I hope there are more. I looked through the forums it seams this Dark1 person is banned I guess that means most ppl here are nice. Or on the edge of being banned. lol.

welcome :oD

you'll find that several members here are the scum of the universe:

we 've got Vader himself posting here, we have this old retired creature yoda here as well, however, he's turned to the dark side, and he loves to ban people... but if you behave, he'll be as charming as a frenchman can possibly be

we also have GOD here, the trick is to avoid this one when he's having a bad day

you've already met Mister Phes. he's ok, just tell him you love pirates and he won't do you any harm...

oh... the emperor is here as well... after a closer inspection of the forums, you'll find he has a leathel sense of humor that will kill you if you don't watch out...

then there are several knights and vassals, others think they're vikings deep down...

in general, all weird people, so you'll most likely fit in easily... ;)

'lo

welcome

heppi birfday

nothing more to add to mister snefroe's elaborations of terms and concepts.

and don't bother he called you weird on your first day here already ;)

Well see my welcome is especially warm..86 degrees celcius :D Have fun here!

Funny how u didnt mention vcvc and what not...And actually I think your the first to mention previously baned members? Well, of course you wont get banned, you seem like a good guy :D So again 86 degrees! VERY HOT.

Welcome Legokid

Enjoy and stay clear of He Who Walks Behind The Rows - You don't wanna mess with him :'( ;)

KimT

EDIT: And a happy birthday!

Welcome! Arpy Burfdae!

If you do a sign off message, make sure it makes sense. An emoticon or initials are fine, just no stupid ones that make no sense.

That will do >-|

Looooooool. Hm. That's an example of a bad sign off. Here's a good one...

TT

Ehhh What did i just say to you, you are very welcome here... But please dont overpost.... :)

Really fast can anyone identify the piece in the middle of Pinocio here:09-pinocchio.jpg

Is it a Duplo minifig hand?

Hello, with a warm welcome.How warm you ask, it's approximately 9,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 degrees farenhiet :-D .Again hi.I have a question:Do you like Exo-Force, Spyro, Bionicle, or Kirby?The number listed is nine nonillian, nine with 30 zeros.