Sign in to follow this  
Captain Becker

LDD knights wagon

Hello folks, i have been thinking at what i could do in LDD, i have some WIP works but i havent any idead how to contiune them. but still i make some progress day on the day. But today i was bored and choosed to make a little LDD MOC of Castle theme, the wagon is intended for the carriage of weapons. Whit out more interviewing i present my small little MOC in LDD

lddscreenshot66.png

The Knights Wagon

lddscreenshot68.png

The set has 16 pieces and inclues 5 weapons

lddscreenshot69.png

a spear, an ax, sword, crossbow and Arrow Wine

lddscreenshot70.png

On that thing the knight can sharp his weapons (it really works)

lddscreenshot71.png

He can even pull the wagons.

And you can download the LFX file here

That was it, hope you enjoyed it, C&C are welcome. Thanks

Captain Becker

Looks good, but you should LDD Universe mode so you have more bricks available, like swords, bows, armour, helmets, etc...

Looks good, but you should LDD Universe mode so you have more bricks available, like swords, bows, armour, helmets, etc...

The reason why i dont use it is at i wait in setember when 4.0 will come, and i have been thinking at i should use Universe mode indeed but my computer says "This file cannot be canged" so i amm trying to find out whats the problem

Captain Becker

The reason why i dont use it is at i wait in setember when 4.0 will come, and i have been thinking at i should use Universe mode indeed but my computer says "This file cannot be canged" so i amm trying to find out whats the problem

Captain Becker

What do you mean by "file cannot be changed"?

i mean that at the file dont save the change and wont let me use Universe modee, i have to run in normal LDD mode untill i know whats wrong, and if you want to contiune talking at this pls use messenger

Captain Becker

i mean that at the file dont save the change and wont let me use Universe modee, i have to run in normal LDD mode untill i know whats wrong, and if you want to contiune talking at this pls use messenger

Captain Becker

I think you should keep the conversation here, as I have no idea what could be happening to you files. :wacko: