This is my secret project WIP for TC6. This is not a joke, construction is almost complete. I'm just waiting for some additional parts to arrive because I don't want to show incomplete work. You may ask "Why creating a topic then?" - So you could expect one more TC6 entry of course :excited: ! While I'm getting camera and parts I will update this thread with some info. Here's something to start:

Technical specifications:

2 RC units

2 M-motors

1 L-motor

1 Servo-motor

Manual gearbox.

7-9 functions.

Some awesome lights.

Maybe pew pew pew capabilities, dunno yet.

To keep you interested I made a comics about the creation of this MOC. Enjoy.

Countryball_nor.png

Countryball_nor2.png

Countryball3.png

Countryball4.png

Countryball5.png

Countryball6.png

Countryball7.png

Countryball8.png

Countryball9.png

Countryball10.png

Countryball11.png

Edited by Omikron

Areyou sure that 2 rc units are agree with the rules of this contest? O.o anyway i'm waiting your finished MOC :3

Areyou sure that 2 rc units are agree with the rules of this contest? O.o anyway i'm waiting your finished MOC :3

Sure, how would you connect all 4 motors without the sbrick?

Anyway here's the next episode, that will give you more clues.

Countryball_nor2.png

Edited by Omikron

i've read about only ir receivers not rc units this in My think

i've read about only ir receivers not rc units this in My think

By "unit" I meant a remote + receiver, not the big black RC unit. Sorry for the confusion :grin:

By "unit" I meant a remote + receiver, not the big black RC unit. Sorry for the confusion :grin:

ok don't worry ;)

I remind You that "RC" means either "Remote Controlled" or "Radio Controlled".Talking about lego "RC unit" (if I'm right) means The black unit, "IR receiver" are The new infrared PF unit, There are also old infrared unit but with "receiver" you'll mean The PF one

Edited by PKW

I don't think I understood what you meant.

i've edited My post, did I explain better my thought?

Yes, definitely. However "remote" and "radio" are both remote. Also both receivers either PF infrared or Black radio one - are still receivers, so I don't separate them.

Yes, definitely. However "remote" and "radio" are both remote. Also both receivers either PF infrared or Black radio one - are still receivers, so I don't separate them.

In the second part you're wrong, both are RC due the two meaning of "RC" but the unit is a unit because it doesn't has only the electronic receiver but also the servo motor for stering like the old rc units that had also motors included, instead PF receivers are only the receiver in fact you have to add motors ;)

I don't want to continue this out topic just i've explained why is better that you say IR receiver instead of RC unit, they are two different things

Can we have a few hints about what the moc could be? like is it a supercar? exotic roadster? SUV? heavy duty offroader? side loader? Truck, tow truck, crane truck, mobile crane truck? big scale tank? everyday car? motorbike? or miscelanous?