absolutelylez

Uni-Kitty's Enchanted Castle Theme fusion

Hello all,

I present to you my newest creation : Uni-kitty's Enchanted Castle.

Featuring an excellent fruit juice and salad/sandwich bar on the ground floor, with penguin slide and waterfall, pineapples and general craziness.

The castle was designed by Uni-kitty one day when he smoked too much of a special plant. He's growing this plan on top of one of his castle turrets. To be a bit more serious, I've combined two of Cloud cuckoos palace, together with the Friends fruit juice bar and also several friends animal packs.

What do you think?

PS - "too many colours' nu uh it's meant to be crazy :)

WP_20140109_011%201.jpg?psid=1

WP_20140109_013%201.jpg?psid=1

WP_20140109_017%201.jpg?psid=1

WP_20140109_018%201.jpg?psid=1

Now that's a creative contaption where every theme rest after hard work!

My favorite part must be the waterfall!

Edited by Lordofdragonss

Just the two, actually ! I have plenty of pieces left over too

Ah, I was just counting pale green walls. Either way, it looks great, and is something I'd happily buy!

Edited by Cult_Of_Skaro

I love this, I'm intending to do something similar when I can get my hands on a few extra Cloud Cuckoo sets. Nice choice on the juice bar, it's the only thing that comes close in terms of colours!

This is great. My favourite part is that it has 2 suns, therefore the castle is placed in the Star Wars universe. :tongue:

Yes, indeed, the penguins set is here : http://friends.lego.com/en-gb/products/41043-penguins-playground

41043 Penguins' Playground.

@CptPJs - yes, when I saw the juice bar in the Lego shop I just knew I had to have it as the base. It's really what keeps the rest of the contstruction so sturdy.

Any idea when it's supposed to be released, not finding it any where.

Wow! Great idea, and the MOC turned out nicely! Love the bright colors, seems like Uni-kitty would love it there! :wink:

Thanks Infernum

@Darth Punk

The penguin set should be available every where now or before the end of January anyway, it is part of the Spring series so it should be around till June at least. I've looked on http://shop.lego.com/en-GB/Penguin-s-Playground-41043 and it says they have sold out, so either they are reallllly popular or they will be released in a month's time (it says it should ship in 30 days ..) I got them in my Local Lego store, (Manchester, UK) and they had plenty of all the animals.

I'm thinking of building a big cloud base, does anyone know of any creations where this has been done already, a large brick build cloud base?

Or of any ways to build rainbows? Lego isn't that good with curves .....

Thanks Infernum

@Darth Punk

The penguin set should be available every where now or before the end of January anyway, it is part of the Spring series so it should be around till June at least. I've looked on http://shop.lego.com/en-GB/Penguin-s-Playground-41043 and it says they have sold out, so either they are reallllly popular or they will be released in a month's time (it says it should ship in 30 days ..) I got them in my Local Lego store, (Manchester, UK) and they had plenty of all the animals.

I'm thinking of building a big cloud base, does anyone know of any creations where this has been done already, a large brick build cloud base?

Yeah I'm in the u.s.. Not sure if it got pushed back to march like some of the other winter sets.

Awesome creation :D

Perhaps a flex cable with round bricks ? Slopes and inverted slopes (1x2) would probably look too weird.

WOW! This is a real treat! The colors are positively overwhelming! Perfect for the mid-winter blahs! Thanks so much for sharing this as we are still waiting for the penguins but have the cuckoo and juice bar sets!!!

Interesting modification from the original Juice Bar. But maybe the bottom layer of bar could be modified to other layers instead.

Nice build, but... isn't Uni-Kitty a SHE?

Maybe Uni-kitty is just um, Uni?

Anyways - love it! Love it to bits. My daughter (5) actually built a pretty neat SNOT rainbow by using those sloped 'cheese' shape kinda bricks, ya know what I mean right? Yeah, those. She kinda backed them on to each other and built up and across to get the curve - just a half rainbow mind. I was pretty blown away by it. Will try and get a pick. You get a lot of those bits as spares in Friends too.

@Legogal

That's why I built it, to get some colour into my otherwise grey British day :) glad you like it !

@Corydoras

I guess Unikitty comes from up high in the sky, and heavenly beings don't normally have any gender attached, so I guess I should refer to the creature as "it".

@LukeWarmTea

Sounds interesting, I can see that happening ! Can the structure stand unsupported, are there any bricks that hold it all together, or is it as part of a wall holding it in place? Either way, Uni Kitty would be "proper chuffed" as we say in the UK

@Dorayaki,

Yes it would be nicer to integrate it more centrally into the creation, but I think if I were to take that risk, most of it would simply crumble apart ! Maybe I could raise the whole thing a level with parts from another Friends' set, or by some cloud structure ... difficult one.