Sign in to follow this  
Darth Yogi

Agen Kolar's AT-RT

Here is one of my entries for this contest. I think this is version 4 of my AT-RT.

So Enjoy.

5659506030_8804390848.jpg

5659513692_496bc9f7bd.jpg

5658933045_70c01a96b3.jpg

5658941319_48920e166f.jpg

Thanks for looking, and hope you enjoyed. Please C&C

All photos are larger on My Flickr.

Nice build! Resembles the AT-RT quite well, I like the Dark Green markings on it. Is that a custom Agen Kolar I see piloting it? If it is, it's incredibly good!

Keep the Brick Alive!

~Bayonet

Edited by Captain Bayonet

Very good entry darth yogi! It's nice to see your wonderful custom Agen Kolar joining this contest. :grin: The AT-RT is well-built too, I'm always happy to see other builders' unique take on this popular SW vehicle, and yours is instantly recognizable and looks good for this contest. Well done and good luck! :thumbup:

Nice build! Resembles the AT-RT quite well, I like the Dark Green markings on it. Is that a custom Agen Kolar I see piloting it? If it is, it's incredibly good!

Keep the Brick Alive!

~Bayonet

Thank you both. Cptn. Bayonet, Agen is my custom, and you can see some close ups of him here.

Incredible custom Agen Kolar! Nice to see other Zabrak aside from Maul and Oppress represented!

~Bayonet

Thanks, he's one of my favorite jedi, and was part of a large WIP, that unfortunately fell and broke :sad:

I'm not as familiar with the AT-RT as others but this is a nice compact walker. :thumbup:

I'm not as familiar with the AT-RT as others but this is a nice compact walker. :thumbup:

Thanks Praiter Yed. You can see the actual vehicle here.