exis

|MOC| The fifth element

Hey all!

I really like this movie. Despite the fact that it was released in 1997. I hope that after all these years, you will easily recognize the lair of Korben Dallas.

8213610746_21d0dfeeff_z.jpg

See all picture at flickr.

Thanks for watching.

Edited by exis

I love it! The film's great - really imaginative and fun. You've got the little details spot-on too. The taxi's immediately recognisable, and of course it wouldn't be Bruce Willis without the signature white vest, would it? *laughs*

How did you get the taxi to hover though? I can't see any wires!

How did you get the taxi to hover though? I can't see any wires!

Photoshop?

This MOC is a great representation from the movie.

Andy D

I love that movie too! Excellent reproduction of his pad and taxi. Any other pics of the place? Id like to get a better look at those great details.

Are you a LEGO minifigure? Negative, I am a meat popsicle.

Brilliant MOC. I love the taxi the most, but the rest is brilliant too. I would never think to MOC this, but I love it. I may have to borrow some of this, if you don't mind.

Speaking of which, maybe I should get off of my LOTR kick and rewatch this movie. Thanks for sharing!

That is awesome. Especially all of the hidden moving hatches and pop outs. The shower and fridge, the bed sliding out and the weapons bin by the door. Just perfect.

Brilliant work. If you can do something that involves a lego Gary Oldman that would be great. My world needs a lego Gary Oldman.

Well, he is coming in the form of Comissioner Gordon next year. He'll have glasses and a mustache, so he won't really work for his character in this particular movie.

Well, he is coming in the form of Comissioner Gordon next year. He'll have glasses and a mustache, so he won't really work for his character in this particular movie.

Yeah, that's true. Although slap my wirists, I don;t really care for him as Gordan. It's quite a restrained role, and I much prefer the kind of exaggeration madman he throws up in Element

Ooh! I love this, that movie was one of the more awesome (and realistic, in terms of characters) sci-fi movies made in the 1990's... It was also a movie quote gold mine, although not quite to the scale of, say, Army of Darkness or Star Wars, but close.

I may have to try and make a flying sampan Thai Restaurant sometime....

This is amazing! Now I want to go and watch the movie again ;) ok.... I admit it... I wanna see Mila in that skimpy getup of hers again :D

Oh I love your MOC! It's really spot on with all the elements from the movie, all small details! Also best Dallas' taxi MOC I have ever seen!

Edit -one thing though, wasn't he blond?

Edited by Zzz

Wow, awesome MOC, you've really captured the scene. The cab in particular is stunning. Oddly, we only re-watched Fifth element recently for the I-don't-know-how-many time.