Nonpoint Fan

The Youtube thread

One's called Urban Ninja the other is called Martial Arts, just to clear that up! I recommened Goerge Bush the second one.

Check out the last video to EXO-ATTACK, trust me if like urban ninja you'll like martial arts( the video of course!)

Not my favourite, and I have posted this before, but I know this guy.

Turn the sound on, its much funnier.

That Coke and mentos is awsome!

Yeah, way too much free time.

I forgot to post my own google video. :-P

*Click*

B'Owl!!!

This is one of the parody advertisment skits from the Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Good Job

It is possibly the funniest thing I have ever seen :-D X-D

I wish everything on the show could be this funny.

EDIT: It seems that that original link is gone so here another B'Owl video. This one has the first part of a hacky sac skit as well, b'owl is at the end.

I love Eddie Izzard. This was a great way to visualize the skits/bits he performs. I hope they do more of this.

I love Eddie Izzard. This was a great way to visualize the skits/bits he performs. I hope they do more of this.

There's loads of 'em - I'm going through them all now.

Dr. S.

Sorry for reviving such an old thread, but I just saw this skit today and I loved it to bits. The animation is perfect and goes together with the comedy itself so well that I almost larfed my megablocks off :laugh:

Sorry for reviving such an old thread

It may be an old thread, but this is a timeless comedy sketch. Any excuse to watch it again - thanks! :laugh:

I'm not sure that's good enough as a reason for threads like this one.

But I think YouTube does not need to be discussed. There's lots of stuff on it, but if everybody posted something that they though was funny this board would get really full really fast and not everybody would be amused anyway. Please keep that in mind.

mikey, there is a huge difference between discussing and sharing hilarious Brickflicks and starting threads about random videos posted by random youtube users. I do hope you realize that.