- Build a vignette maximum size is 48x48 studs, depicting an everyday scene from the Star Wars Galaxy.
- Custom minifigs and accessories allowed (Brickforge, Brickarms and so forth).
- Entry has to be a new MOC.
- Entry must be Star Wars themed
- No clone brand parts (megablocks, blocko and so forth).
- Only one entry per member.
- Entrants must have joined before 1st of October 2010.
- Entries must have at least one deeplinked picture.
- Max 8 pictures from different angles deeplinked.
- Each entry must include a description/explanaition of the Everyday Life scene depicted.
- Please include a link to off-site folder with more pics or higher resolution pictures (optional).
- Max picture resolution for deeplinked pics is 800x600.
- 'Real' entries only - no digital entries.
- Entries posted after the deadline are disqualified.
- Entries that doesn't live up to the rules after the deadline are disqualified.
- All entries will be indexed - this does not mean they are qualified or 'good' enough.
- All entries will be looked over and requirements to comply with the rules will be posted in the entry's topic.
- All entries are considered WIP's (work in progress). An entry can be changed as many times as the poster wishes before the deadline.
- All entries are to be posted as individual topics in 'Watto's Junkyard' with the following in the topic's subtitle: "Everyday Life"
- When the deadline has been reached a vote topic for the qualified entries will be made.
- More on the vote rules when that time comes.
- Comments and suggestions on entries are more than welcome.
Contest ends on 15th of November 2010 at 2100 CET.
Feel free to join and add your entry's pics to the Eurobricks Star Wars Forum Contest Pool on flickr.
What are the prizes?
1st Place Winner gets the Eurobricks Stormtrooper and the San Diego Comic Con Clone Wars Minifig Collection that Mos Eisley choose to pass in the Crowd Favorite Contest.
2nd Place wins the Brickmaster Book that's just been released.
3rd Place wins the 30050 & 30051 polybags.
Only the 1st prize winner will be awarded the "Star Wars Contest Winner"-tag.
Check the EB Stormie here