Sign in to follow this  
M<0><0<DSWIM

[MOC] CHIBI ARF Trooper & AT-RT

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

I wanted to build another Chibi fig, but wanted to build a vehicle as well. With clones on the brain recently, an AT-RT came to mind!

atrt.jpg

The trick to this build (and any chibi vehicle) was to make it look accurate, but still Chibi-like.

atrt2.jpg

I'm really happy with how this turned out and the fact that it can stand, even with that fat trooper on top! :laugh:

atrt3.jpg

I will be posting a full gallery on Mocpages and building a few color variants and posting them on Flickr at some point.

atrt4.jpg

As always, let me know what you think! :classic:

briliant design of at-rt. specialy love design of legs! awesome work! respect!

even with that fat trooper on top! :laugh:

*oh2* *oh2*

He's not fat, just big boned!

Mean Moodswimmy :laugh:

But still, brilliant MOC from you yet again, really like the ARF Trooper, and the AT-RT to go with him is perfect :wub:

Keep up the good work :thumbup:

Edited by Lance

briliant design of at-rt. specialy love design of legs! awesome work! respect!

Thanks, Davor! That means alot coming from a builder as awesome as you. :sweet:

Great MOC, but I think the vehicle is supposed to be taller. :thumbup:

Thanks! If this was supposed to be a "real" AT-RT, then, yes, it would be taller. But since the look of Chibi is shorter, fatter, and cuter, I had to adjust the height accordingly. :classic:

I remember a line....."You're a little short to be a Stormtrooper ?" :laugh:

AWESOME work again from you 'MOOD', I :wub: the detailing on the AT-RT and of course the helmet on the trooper - pure genius ! :grin:

Keep them coming 'MOOD' and Brick On ! :grin:

Wow! I really like it! Especially like the little details like the computer and decal on his helmet.

The AT-RT looks pretty acurate too. Good job! :sweet:

Edited by Im a brickmaster.

Excellent work Mood! I'm a big fan of the ARF trooper, seeing him in Chibi is even better. :thumbup: I hope to see some color variants on the trooper!

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

That is awesome! Another great model MOOD. I would NOT hesitate to buy this if I saw it on the shelf. I'm a fan. :thumbup:

Great MOC, Mood! Your chibis are great, and the vehicles are fantastic, too! Nice piece usage of the mini X-Wing wing for a design!

Amazing!!! *oh2* I LOVE the little details you put in, especially the greebles. That's more detailing than I see in a typical non- CHIBI AT-RT :tongue: And that's just the tip of the iceberg. The way you made the helmet of the trooper is genius! I hope to see more from you soon :thumbup: After Googling you (yeah I'm one of those people who do that :laugh: ) and finding your previous CHIBIs, I think I should call you CHIBI master :wub:

Amazing!!! *oh2* I LOVE the little details you put in, especially the greebles. That's more detailing than I see in a typical non- CHIBI AT-RT :tongue: And that's just the tip of the iceberg. The way you made the helmet of the trooper is genius! I hope to see more from you soon :thumbup: After Googling you (yeah I'm one of those people who do that :laugh: ) and finding your previous CHIBIs, I think I should call you CHIBI master :wub:

Thanks! It's nice to see a fan who's obsessive...er really into my builds! :laugh: If you want to check out my entire gallery of mocs, you can go to my Mocpages page:

My link

Great building as usual MOOD! I love all the details in the legs of the At-Rt and that ARF helmet is freaking awesome!

That is awesome! Another great model MOOD. I would NOT hesitate to buy this if I saw it on the shelf. I'm a fan. :thumbup:

Thanks! I always try to imagine my builds as "real" sets, so it's nice to know someone would actually pay money for this. :wink:

Great building as usual MOOD! I love all the details in the legs of the At-Rt and that ARF helmet is freaking awesome!

Thanks! The helmet took almost as much time to design and build as the walker! :laugh:

Wow, great chibi! I like the helmet and all the detail you packed into the AT-RT. I'd like to see a chibi Leia yelling at a chibi Han Solo. :laugh:

Great build Mood! :classic: I love all of it, but the ARF Trooper helmet is especially fantastic :sweet:

This is sooooo cute Moodswim!! :wub::wub::wub:

I didn't think that you would ever improve on your Yoda, but this is ever better!!

Keep up the good work, have you thought of doing an AT-AT?

This is sooooo cute Moodswim!! :wub::wub::wub:

I didn't think that you would ever improve on your Yoda, but this is ever better!!

Keep up the good work, have you thought of doing an AT-AT?

Thanks alot! I HAVE actually built a Chibi AT-AT in 2 different scales:

My link

Minifig scale:

My link