Sign in to follow this  
BPac21

Metroid Minifigs

As the title says, I made a few minifigs of characters from the Metroid series. The list of them:

Samus(Hazard Suit)-------Finished

Dark Samus----------------Finished

Kanden----------------------In Progress Finished

Spire------------------------Require Pieces

Weavel---------------------Finished

Sylux-----------------------Finished

Noxus-----------------------Working on Design

Trace-----------------------In Progress Finished

Metroid----------------------Finished

Ridley(Omega)-------------Finished

Gandrayda------------------Finished

Ghor-------------------------Finished

Rundas----------------------Finished

If anyone has suggestions for Noxus or other minifigs, just say so.

http://www.metroid.wikia.com

EDIT: I finished Trace and Kanden.

Edited by BPac21

You really made all these? Sounds great, I can't wait to see them. Especially Spire when you finish it. :wub:

I'll get Spire done as soon as I get the unique helmet from the largest current SPIII set.

Wow. What an IMPRESSIVE list. :hmpf:

Sorry for the sarcasm, but there's really no point in posting lists. Post if you have pics, but if you don't, don't bother. :sadnew:

As for Noxus: I'm sure you could think of a design that uses blue droid arms as legs, a blue droid body as the lower body, and one of those Life On Mars metallic blue space suits as the upper body - if you have those pieces. :wink:

Wow. What an IMPRESSIVE list. :hmpf:

Sorry for the sarcasm, but there's really no point in posting lists. Post if you have pics, but if you don't, don't bother.

Sorry about no pics, but I don't feel like taking forever to upload pictures from my camera right now. BTW I updated the first post.

OOH! How awesome these figures MIGHT be! :oh::hmpf:

Don't start a thread, then say you don't feel like uploading pics. That list means nothing if we have no idea of the nature, quality, uniqueness, or design of your figures. :wink:

You probably didn't make any

No, he might not have, seeing as he hasn't posted them yet :hmpf_bad: , but let's give him the benefit of the doubt. For now.

You probably didn't make any

Please avoid posting like this; it's not nice to say something like this to/of other people :sceptic:

@ BPac21 - I'll give you one week to post those pics. If you can't/won't do that, I'll close this topic. If you'll be able to post the pics in a second time (later than one week from now), PM me and I'll re-open the topic.

LuxorV

Sorry, guys. I forgot to upload them (I've been distracted with my GTA IV 100% Run). I'll get them up.

Not to be rude, but you said tonight or tomorrow almost ten days ago. You also said you didn't get them up because you were playing GTA? I want to see these, so please make haste with the uploading.

Sigh, this is what usually happens.... I'm also not surprised at all either,

Metroid minifigures... Why make minifigs, I mean Samus is a robot and a metroid has absolutely nothing in common with a minifig... What's supposed to be so great about that idea in the first place anyway?

Oh, and good luck reaching 100% @ GTA 4. How tough / fulfilling that must be :tongue:

There is a chance that the MFs in question are those linked by Tinn-man (top of this page).

Untill I get a confirmation PM by BPac21, this topic will stay closed, to avoid any further negative comments :sceptic:

LuxorV