Sign in to follow this  
Matn

Three Broomsticks & Hog's Head decals

This is my first try on some decals, and I think it worked out fine. The round edges look a bit sharp-edged, but in the printed form it won't be recognised. Maybe it will look better if I ever get my hands on Adobe Illustrator instead Photoshop, but Photoshop works fine for me.

So I've made the signs for the inns in Hogsmeade, a little village near Hogwarts in the Harry Potter series.

The Three Broomsticks

972rmp.jpgi1zfas.png

Based on the sign of the LEGO Harry Potter set: Quality Quidditch Supplies I've made the Three Broomsticks sign. I'm not sure if I will make use of this one...

The Hog's Head Inn

svjuxy.jpg2v9rwoi.png

Based on this drawing I've made a Hog's Head sign. I think I like this one better than first design. I'll use this one when my Hog's Head Inn MOC is ready.

Feel free to use for your Harry Potter or Castle creations! Tips and comments would be welcome.

Edited by Matn

These look great! The Three Broomsticks where they all go to get beers right? I always thought it was funny how they are only 16 when they do this.

These look great! The Three Broomsticks where they all go to get beers right? I always thought it was funny how they are only 16 when they do this.

In the book they call them butterbeers, so lets just pretend its root beer mixed with butter? :sick::tongue:

I haven't read far enough to get to the hogs head inn, but once I finish the book, I will use it. Thank you so much for the decals!

Edited by Spyder

if I ever get my hands on Adobe Illustrator instead Photoshop,

Wow those decal are great but I find the inkscape works just as well. Oh and welcome back are little dorky tusken raider :laugh: from the cold dark isolation chamber.

Wow those decal are great but I find the inkscape works just as well. Oh and welcome back are little dorky tusken raider :laugh: from the cold dark isolation chamber.

Thanks? I'm not little though *stares up at Clone killer*

These decals looks great.

Only if made Tlc sets with these decals and some known figs who are supposed to be there and we haven't yet figs of. (Aberforth, his goat, Mdm Rosmerta?, Mundungus Fletcher, Katie Bell.)