Be a tool of magick for me

Work thy spell to heal and nurse

Wizard’s potion, be now blessed

By the power of the universe

In the cauldron effervesce

Maladies and pain disperse

Harming none I now decree

This charm is done, so mote it be

Maester Finley is a powerful healer, wizard and alchemist. Thru all Vanhorn territory he is known to be mysterious and secretive. Some say he has magic powers, some say he uses dark and obscure powers and some say he is not human…

Hey guys, this is my 4th entry to the CCCXII, to the Castle Walls Category. It is also a freebuild to Guild of Historica. It’s a healer’s house, were everybody goes for healing, potions and all sorts of medicines.

My initial idea involved a different color on the roof, but dark blue was the only color that I had in sufficient number to make work.

Despite the strange angles, this is quite sturdy. In fact it is going to stay like this and is not going to be dismantled J

Enjoy

15457816734_8f2b171beb_b.jpgMaester Finley Healer's Hous by Cesbrick, on Flickr

15892681808_ddeeb652c7_b.jpgMaester Finley Healer's Hous by Cesbrick, on Flickr

15892843320_327e0efb96_b.jpg

Edited by cesbrick

I really like what you did here with this build! It reminds me of something out of Fable because of the almost cartoon-y style. Awesome build! :thumbup:

This is all pretty cool, nice techniques and stuff, but in how far does this entry contribute to the Lore of GoH?

Thank you all for your comments. I appreciate that you like it.

This is all pretty cool, nice techniques and stuff, but in how far does this entry contribute to the Lore of GoH?

Thanks Kabel. Well, I chose Avalonia and I chose specially a Sigfig that is not a Lord, a noble or anything and does not have a permanent home to allow my crazy and strange MOCs to somehow fit. I think the important thing is to build and contribute. But maybe next time I will post just in the History forum and not on the GoH one, like I did on some of my previous MOCs.

Posting your stuff here is absolutely cool man. Giving it a little story to tie it in with your guilds general story is just more fun though!

My favorite part is the old wall ringing the property. Stunning build altogether, though. I'd love to see what an interior would look like in one of these Cesbrick structures!

Cesar, my man... you just never cease to amaze! Phenomenal work on this house, the off-kilter roof adds so much character. I love the patchwork on the roof and you're really taking the stone greebling to perfection. I love the way the chimney looks as if its held in place only by the chains. Where you find the time to craft these endless wonders, I'll never know!

If I could nitpick for a sec (the first time I've ever been able to do so with one of your builds!), I would say the tree doesn't seem to be up to your usual standards of detail. In any case, I'll shut up now and get back to gazing at this build. Just superb!

Love that roof! :wub: It's like looking at a regular house trough a piece of warped glass, tho its so original and detailed it can't be the produce of some mind expanding substance or item... Or is it? :grin:

Posting your stuff here is absolutely cool man. Giving it a little story to tie it in with your guilds general story is just more fun though!

Yes, you are right Kabel. Next time I will do an effort to put a story to the MOC. :classic:

Cesar, my man... you just never cease to amaze! Phenomenal work on this house, the off-kilter roof adds so much character. I love the patchwork on the roof and you're really taking the stone greebling to perfection. I love the way the chimney looks as if its held in place only by the chains. Where you find the time to craft these endless wonders, I'll never know!

If I could nitpick for a sec (the first time I've ever been able to do so with one of your builds!), I would say the tree doesn't seem to be up to your usual standards of detail. In any case, I'll shut up now and get back to gazing at this build. Just superb!

Thanks Patrick :wink: Your CC is always welcome. In these case, I totally agree with you. But there were 2 reasons for that:

1 - I did made a taller and more detailed tree, but it would hide the chimney almost entirely and furthermore I did not want the tree to take the focus from the main point of the MOC, the house.

2 - This build is going to be a part of a display in my LUG, so I had to make a smaller tree for easyer transportation.

I do like bigger, taller and more detailed trees, tought.. :laugh:

That roof, dazzles me :wacko:

I'm glad it does! :wink:

Love that roof! :wub: It's like looking at a regular house trough a piece of warped glass, tho its so original and detailed it can't be the produce of some mind expanding substance or item... Or is it? :grin:

Lololol you made me laugh real loud Jorrith. No, I did not take any substance when I was making this MOC. :sweet: I'm glad you like it Bud!

Wow! Awesome build! Love the roof, but I think my favorite part is that awesome chimney! Great work!

This might be my favorite house of yours so far :wub:

The wizard hat roof looks amazing and I like the mix of color on the ground :thumbup:

This is crazy! How did you build that roof! It looks so organic! When you post builds like these I´m alwasys blown away!