Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

LDD set: 6973 - Ice Planet 2002: Deep Freeze Defendeur, mod-1.

Hello everyone.

This is my 2nd time posting, but my 1st time showing things I made from LDD.

I am not the original maker of this model, Lego is. I only modified and added stuff on it since many block do not appear in LDD or has been removed.

This set is and will always be my favorite, I still have the plan on my desk :)

You may see some change on it, hope anyone love them.

I will add alot of old set i own the plans made from LDD.

LXF file: http://www.jeffthibault.com/data/lego/set_6973/mod/ldd_set_6973_mod-1.zip ~485kb

The file and pictures are hosted on my own website.

LDD set: 6973 - Ice Planet 2002: Deep Freeze Defender, mod-1.

The full ship in different angle.

set_6973_mod_1_thumb.png

set_6973_mod_2_thumb.png

set_6973_mod_3_thumb.png

set_6973_mod_4_thumb.png

set_6973_mod_5_thumb.png

set_6973_mod_6_thumb.png

set_6973_mod_7_thumb.png

The front part ship with a fighter attached on it.

set_6973_mod_8_thumb.png

The back part ship with a fighter attached on it.

set_6973_mod_9_thumb.png

The front and back parts ship with a fighter attached on it.

set_6973_mod_10_thumb.png

The famous space babe.

set_6973_mod_11_thumb.png

The shuttle), the 1st version of it. I was not able to attach it to any part of the ship.

set_6973_mod_12_thumb.png

The shuttle, the 2nd version of it. I was still not able to attach it to any part of the ship.

set_6973_mod_13_thumb.png

The shuttle I should say it looks more a fighter than a shuttle, the 3rd version of it. It now attach to any part of the ship finaly.

set_6973_mod_14_thumb.png

set_6973_mod_15_thumb.png

set_6973_mod_16_thumb.png

set_6973_mod_17_thumb.png

set_6973_mod_18_thumb.png

set_6973_mod_19_thumb.png

set_6973_mod_20_thumb.png

set_6973_mod_21_thumb.png

set_6973_mod_22_thumb.png

set_6973_mod_23_thumb.png

set_6973_mod_24_thumb.png

set_6973_mod_25_thumb.png

set_6973_mod_26_thumb.png

set_6973_mod_27_thumb.png

The missile.

set_6973_mod_28_thumb.png

The Satellite.

set_6973_mod_29_thumb.png

The missile's hangar.

set_6973_mod_30_thumb.png

set_6973_mod_31_thumb.png

The space babe' hangar.

set_6973_mod_32_thumb.png

set_6973_mod_33_thumb.png

set_6973_mod_34_thumb.png

set_6973_mod_35_thumb.png

set_6973_mod_36_thumb.png

_

Edited by Jeff

First, nice job on the ship.

Second, resize your pics. Even on my super fast computer, it took a really long time to load this page.

Third, this should be in the Official Sets Made on LDD topic.

Second, resize your pics. Even on my super fast computer, it took a really long time to load this page.

There I just send on my own site the thumb files of them, should be easier to see them, I left the full sized picture as the link.

Third, this should be in the Official Sets Made on LDD topic.

Well they should create a place where we can post those topics, because i am going to build alot of set from LDD :grin:

Well they should create a place where we can post those topics, because i am going to build alot of set from LDD :grin:

There is a topic like that here.

I just uploaded on my website the set in a zip file. It contain each lxf file that have a part of the set seperated or attached.

There is a topic like that here.

Technically, though, being a mod rather than the official set, it would not go in that topic. Presumably it would belong in the Sci-Fi subforum, since it's a completed work in LDD rather than an official set or a work-in-progress.

Technically, though, being a mod rather than the official set, it would not go in that topic. Presumably it would belong in the Sci-Fi subforum, since it's a completed work in LDD rather than an official set or a work-in-progress.

Yeah I guess so too, if LDD had the proper block I would not made it a mod.

Right!

Anyway, if he would provide the original version too, it could be placed in the "Official Lego sets made in LDD" Topic as a variant of the original set (I did it for various sets).

Right!

Anyway, if he would provide the original version too, it could be placed in the "Official Lego sets made in LDD" Topic as a variant of the original set (I did it for various sets).

Well, I would like to release the original but there is few missing parts in LDD unfortunately. I wish there was a way to add the missing pieces.

Well, I would like to release the original but there is few missing parts in LDD unfortunately. I wish there was a way to add the missing pieces.

It is not a problem: in the Topic of Official Sets many missing parts has been replaced with custom pieces.

It is a standard procedure, because LDD don't provide all pieces.

Besides, if you think you haver realized a good custom replacement for an official brick, you can place your solution in this topic, so that other users could make use of your brick in their creation.

Before posting in these topics, remember to read and follow that topics' rules written in the first page! :wink:

PS: instead then creating many different files for assembled and disassembled versions of the set, you can use LDD "Group" function.

The use is simple: you select a part of your LDD creation and than go to "group" tab and create a new group or subgroup.

In this way you can easily select a part of your creation as a group and separate it from the remaining.

Edited by Calabar