Mowikan

Eurobricks and gmail no friends!

Every mail eurobricks sends me ends up in Gmail spambox. No matter how often I cheked it as non spam en add eurobricks@gmail.com tot mij contacts. It wont help me!

Am I the only one?

Perhaps it would help if eurobricks uses noreply@eurobricks.com I think this will do the trick!

So please help!

Thanks!

They always go to my Spam folder as well. I don't mind since I don't get any real spam, so my spam folder is just like another inbox. :tongue:

Sometimes they do, sometimes they don´t but usually they will. Don´t know why but I don´t mind so much about it.

Yeah, my conversations were going to spam... simply saying they aren't spam doesn't help. I created a filter (settings->filters) to explicitly tell it to put mail from EB into my inbox.

My notifications end up in spam too, and there's no way to convince gmail they aren't. I think the problem is that it detects a phishing attempt or something:

This message may not have been sent by: eurobricks@gmail.com Learn more Report phishing

It would be great to solve the issue, i use notifications a lot

I posted the solution... explicitly filter it into your inbox. Problem solved.

I am sorry but your solution is not working! ik cant choose to copy to inbox. perhaps on a earlier version of gmail it worked but not with me.

I've had this issue before too. It has something to do with mail server settings. Let me see what I can do.

It is strange however, that adding eurobricks@gmail.com to your contacts doesn't help.

Hello guys i had the same problem with my gmail account

I tried adding eurobricks email to contacts but not worked

so i created a filter i attach here to tell gmail to NEVER SEND TO SPAM email from eurobricks@....

i changed my name-surname and email address in attachment so you can change it and import directly in gmail filter interface

mailFilters.zip

The reason Gmail sends the EB emails to the spam folder is because the system is sending email with a gmail address (the eurobricks email address) but not sending it through the Gmail system itself. Google has code in there that automatically categorizes email such as that as "possible phishing" and thus sends it to spam. Sometimes custom filters will work, but it's not a 100% solution.

I am in a large group PM for Andromeda's Gates and I get an email every time someone replies. The weird thing is about 1/4 of them go to my inbox and 3/4 go to spam... Same thing as mentioned earlier, "This message may or may not have been sent by eurobricks@gmail.com" I get that as mentioned above, but I don't get why it wouldn't filter all of them :wacko: