Sign in to follow this  
Vimes

[MOC] Bounty Hunter - the Artemis

indexed.gif

artemis_02.jpg

Bounty Hunter: Nyo Zen

artemis_01_nyo_zen.jpg

Nyo Zen is the daughter of Nyron Zen, head of ZenTech, a corporation that separated from InCom and specialized in weapon- and starship development.

Nyo left the safe and luxurious environment she was born in and chose to the life of a bounty hunter. She wasn’t interested in credits, her sole allure centered on the thrill of hunting and killing the most dangerous scum in the galaxy.

What started as some sort of amusement soon became keen obsession, as Nyo discovered that she was good in what she did.

Trained in martial arts of dozen different worlds, equipped with the finest custom weapons (two unique light blasters and a vibro blade) and gifted with an exceptional intellect, the biggest obstacles the young bounty hunter has to face are her own arrogance and overconfidence.

Ship: Modified ‘Herald Class’ Corellian Shuttle “The Artemis”

artemis_01.jpg

The Artemis is a heavily modified shuttle of the ‘Herald Class’. Though it definitely lacks elegance, Nyo provided the Artemis with extra armor and weaponry (two dual and one quad laser cannon at the sides, one ion cannon and a tractor beamer at the front) and strong engines to keep manoeuvrability. High end sensor tech and a ray shielded prisoner compartment in the back complete the equipment.

artemis_03.jpg

artemis_04.jpg

artemis_05.jpg

artemis_06.jpg

artemis_09.jpg

artemis_08.jpg

artemis_10.jpg

artemis_11.jpg

artemis_12.jpg

That really is quite good. You obviously put a lot of time into it.

That really is quite good. You obviously put a lot of time into it.

That is a understatement, this is a very well built MOC, both in terms of detail and playability. I can imagine this being a set, since it combines both factors in the best possible way. I like the use of Indie´s pants, and the three light sabers at the front.

What is the aprox peice conunt, and may we see a picture of the actual shuttle?

Stauder.

How cool! This reminds me of the hounds tooth (Bossk's ship) I think the trans green looks great here, and I'm loving the interior. Nice work!

I like the lightsaber bars on the front. And the trans neon green in general. The engines seem a little small, but the overall design and awesome interior make up for it, and then some. Its great.

T-Nui

Really nice design :thumbup:

It shows the brute force and power very well.

And a cool interior as well.

Very nice MOC Vimes :thumbup:

I like your minifigure bountyhuntress as well.

And a well designed interior, nice force cage!

How cool! This reminds me of the hounds tooth (Bossk's ship) I think the trans green looks great here, and I'm loving the interior. Nice work!

You're right Natman8000, when I saw it yesterday it had this familiair look which I couldnt place.

For everyone that wants to make the same comparison:

artemis_03.jpg

Yv-666.jpg

Thanks for the nice feedback!

@Stauder

I didn't count the parts, about 300, I guess, but I'll transfer this MOC into MLCad, so later I'll got the exact count.

There exists no exact archetype for this shuttle, I made the Corellian Herald Class Shuttle up. After twiddling a little

with the front, the rest of the ship was build without a plan in one afternoon. It was fun.

As Natman800 & Future74 allready pointed out, the ship looks a little bit like Bossk's ship, the Hound's Tooth (so I realized, too), and I had the idea, that my bounty huntress could fly a ship of trandoshan manufacture.

Wookipedia told me, that the Hound's Tooth was a modified Corellian Engineering Corporation YV-666 light freighter (no Trandoshans were involved at all, and the Artemis appeared to be a corellian design look-alike), so I came up with a corellian name and the background for the huntress.

Thanks for the interest.

wow dude, this is really cool. i really like your color choices, the whole model fits -VERY- well into the bounty hunter/shuttle type ship. great fig too, i love that pauldron design! :classic:

Yes, you've clearly put more than a little effort in and it pays off. great colour scheme, clever interior design.

Dammit Vimes, those MOC's of yours are really good :wub:

Great colour-scheme, awesome design and super use of minifigs.

How come it took you so long to join and share your work :grin:

If this were an official set, I would buy it in a minute. Love the gold gear and the interior of the ship. Very well done.