WesternOutlaw

CLUES: The Mystery Continues

The Mystery Continues

Four months have passed and Crowley Mansion rests in a blanket of snow. Litigation over the Crowley estate continues and most of the Eurobrick detective team has returned to Europe.

During a recent EuroBrick convention in Billund, you shared your stories of the Mystery at Crowley Mansion with fellow Eurobrick friends, many of which were interested in knowing more about the unsolved mystery. Darkie realized that she kept the silver key that you found in the attic. Perhaps the key unlocked another door to the unsolved mystery.

Stories quickly turned to discussion regarding the possibility of returning to Crowley Mansion when you found yourselves on the phone with Pete Falklin. Pete was not interested at first, but after some convincing, he agreed to locate the keys to the house and meet you on a specified date at the manor.

This time, your team includes a few new players, some who simply want to observe as you venture through the mysterious rooms of Crowley Mansion; others who may be hiding sinister secrets.

Pete Falklin

Mr. Lego Builder

Chewie

Darkie

Akkhraziel

SuvieD

Bloody Jay

Xwingyoda

Languages

Athos

and a few other who may be catching up with you later (anyone may participate)

On a particularly cold and dark February night, you make your way up the snow covered hill to the mansion were you find Pete waiting for you. The front doors have been boarded, but luckily, Pete has a crowbar. He pries off the boards and uses his key to unlock one of the large double doors. Fortunately, the authorities did not change the locks. The door creeks open and you find yourself inside Crowley Mansion... :^^D

frontdoors.jpg

Thanks Brickster for continuing this great Mystery ;) !!!!!!

My first interrogation is concerning the wine !!! After a walk is that freezing weather, a glass of wine is more than welcome !!!

Thanks Brickster for continuing this great Mystery ;) !!!!!!

My first interrogation is concerning the wine !!! After a walk is that freezing weather, a glass of wine is more than welcome !!!

here, here.....

Ahhh...yes...the mystery continues!! First things first, I think we should backtrack and reveiw the clues we already have. Afterwards, we might want to try the key on either the bedroom door or the gate.

Rather than providing you a list of all the clues and items you discovered, I would recommend you review the INDEX which provides a complete history of what you've found.

To name a few items that remain outstanding:

- the gate in the subterranean pasage remains locked

- the door to Crowley's bedroom remains locked

- you discovered a lockbox in the dining room china cabinet that remains locked (three-digit combination)

- you did not discover the meaning of the symbols found in the dining room

- you did not explore the tower

- Darkie has a silver key that she found in the attic

In that case, gentlement, drink well, for we enter shortly after my birthday. As we come across doors, I suggest I try this key to see where it might lead. I'd like to try the passage first, since that leads off from the kitchen. After that, the bedroom.

You return to the kitchen where you climb down to the wine cellar, then down lower to the subterranean passage. The air is cold and smells of the ocean. Goosebumps form on the back of your neck... You walk toward the gate attempting to unlock it with the silver key. The key does not fit this lock...

How bizarre indeed !!!! I did not see this one coming ;)

Lets try Crowley's bedroom to see if we are more lucky and then back on the roof !!! Its all a program ;)

Is the code for the lockbox 485?

This is the number of members Eurobricks has. Its also the amount of posts The Brickster has posted.....

You can attempt to try the combination on the lockbox if you would like.

Posted previously (referring to the china cabinet and lockbox):

Drawer 6: a small safe/valuable box with a three-digit combination lock. On the box is a small note that says, "five attempts to open this lock will result in rendering the lock useless and seal the contents for good". The combination has the numbers now set to 3 0 0. A small red button appears under the lock.

hmm...I think we should see if we can think of any other numbers then 485 I'm not too convinced that is the number, what do you others have to say?

Guys,

remember what Brickster said when we found this lock "five attempts to open this lock will result in rendering the lock useless and seal the contents for good".

Before attempting anything, we should be really sure of the combination we want to use !!!

I say we should head back on the roof to continue our clues discoveries there ;)

Well I'm sure we can solve the mystery without the contents of the lockbox.

Also, lets go check out the tower, as we haven't been there yet.

Steve, who is glad we decided to come back. I don't think I could stand not knowing the story...

Let us head upstairs and try the key on the bedroom door. if that works lets go inside the room if not I say we continue to the tower.

Also, Brickster which of the "clue" weapons are still in the house/what are their locations as of right now?

I wonder why no one thought to bring a hack saw (to cut the bars on that gate) or a lock pick kit (to open the bedroom)... or any other number of tools we could use to solve this mystery. :D

Steve

For the same reason people do nonsensical things in movies. It adds tension and mystery. ;)

We could always use the revolver on the locks. That would certainly allow us entry into whatever area we wanted to go. But that is a possible murder weapon so we don't what to mess around with it too much.

Hey, Pete what do you say, shall we move on? ;)

I think Pete is still drinking wine by the barril in the cellar :D

Of course he is. He has to put up with us doesn't he? *wacko* ;)

Has anyone wondered where Mr. Crowley went to the bathroom yet. I am beginning to wonder where the hidden doorway to the bathroom is. ;)

Has anyone wondered where Mr. Crowley went to the bathroom yet.

Maybe that's what killed him? :o... Or perhaps this is a more appropriate smiley? *sick*

Steve