Invalid? Yes. It doesn't transform into different vehicle. It just transforms littlebit. As i made, i'll show it.

IMG_2753.JPG

IMG_2752.JPG

IMG_2758.JPG

IMG_2755.JPG

As it gets higher, also shooters appear

Two on top

IMG_2760.JPG

Two next to wheels

IMG_2761.JPG

One for back protection between wheels (also acts as knob for transformation)

IMG_2762.JPG

I think you have done a great job with the transformation. It is hard to tell that these pictures are all of the same vehicle.

Why it is invalid? I think it changes its shape enough and have really nice and clever weapon system... Very well done :thumbup:

I agree, I think this is a sufficient enough transformation to be entered into the contest.

OK, but then i need JIMs approvement, if it's valid, and give some name - Jeeper-Creeper? first, that comes to my mind.

While I really like the idea about heightening your car in battle mode, I think you should add some more transformation. Based on your gif, it kinda looks it needs something more.

Great vehicle. Maybe if some ski's came out the sides it might make it. Good idea for such a small build.

Good luck.

H

I agree, I think this is a sufficient enough transformation to be entered into the contest.

Agreed!

OK, but then i need JIMs approvement, if it's valid, and give some name - Jeeper-Creeper? first, that comes to my mind.

You have my approval.

It doesn't turn into another vehicle, but there is enough transformation in the chassis/bodywork (both actually). I have stated in another topic that this is sufficient for the contest.

Nice job! Very clean build.

OK. As i'm working now on Quadriciraptor V2 , i'll decide later, which will be my final entry for voting for contest, as only one is allowed.

Made some changes. Most noticable - wheels

IMG_2799.JPG

Some changes in front (not so LandRover)

IMG_2810.JPG

Red shooters

IMG_2808.JPG

When white side panels rises, black stays in place for better side protection

IMG_2805.JPG

IMG_2802.JPG

Most sexy view :)

IMG_2803.JPG

IMG_2793.JPG

IMG_2801.JPG

But those are black rims ... in last version

I have also grey (could be correct for enforcer), and yellow - will look very good, bu then it wont be enfocer.

The new wheels look much better. I really like this build, very elegant. You've inspired me to create my own small TC7 MOC (I'm not entering, just for fun). Good luck in the competition.

Edited by Chade

Why not to enter, if You manage to create it on time? There's nothing to loose.

I really like this, especially with the updates.

These smaller MOC's, and competition entries (I hope!), are great as they are so much more accessible for others to build. Large MOC's with power functions are great but, beyond the resources of many to recreate.

Wheels and rims are much better now, red shooters look cool and side protection is small but clever detail :thumbup: I like those changes very much :sweet:

The new wheels look much better. I really like this build, very elegant. You've inspired me to create my own small TC7 MOC (I'm not entering, just for fun). Good luck in the competition.

Why not to enter, if You manage to create it on time? There's nothing to loose.

Of course you should enter to competition Chade :classic: There is nothing to loose as Jurrs said and there is a raffled price for someone other than winners which is a very nice bonus to some lucky person :thumbup:

You should definitely enter the competion. You have a pretty cool MOC and there's indeed the raffle prize. I'd say you have nothing to lose :wink: