Bernd

Modular Madness: Police Station

indexed.gif B-PM-02D

What is a Lego city without a police station? Right, absolutely incomplete.

So I built one.

"Similiar in style and size" (according to the rules) in my opinion means besides the size and other things like the sidewalk tiles only in the ground floor.

The car might look familiar. Please consider it as a tribute. :laugh:

This link is for bigger pictures, including a picture with my modulars.

http://www.h3bracing.de/mod_police/modular_police.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Thanks for taking a look!

Hi Bernd,

your building is marvelous !

I like how it seems to fit in to the original sets. Also some great and neat details like the safe, the little prison and the watercooler.

cheers, little cousin

Edited by little cousin

AWESOME is the word for this police station and that police truck could easily be a great winter village piece eh ? :grin:

Excellent exterior and impressive interior.....good luck and Brick On 'Bernd' ! :classic:

You know, one thing I really like about this is it matches the official LEGO modular buildings' "flexible setting" as far as mixing early 1900s with modern details. I always found that particularly charming about them.

I love the facade! Dark blue and tan is a perfect colour combination for this. Well done - and the best of luck to you.

This is an architecturally interesting Police station. My favorite is the corner bay window with white roundish part. The color choice is a nice one. Moreover, the building has its 1900-ish style. Great entry and good luck in the contest.

Great entry, I love the facade.

I associate the style, somehow,to Racoon city PD. :laugh:

Good luck.

Very nice!! Great use of the corner layout and I love all the details (especially the gun locker!!)

Just been trawling through the modulars from this contest. Think is one is fantastic, this would have got most of my votes if I had been on the forum then.

Think it fits with the actual modulars the best, and think that a corner police station would be best way for TLG to go once they get round to releasing a police station. Staircase at the front is great, very effective.

Saw another police station modular a few months ago which had the chima wings and eagle head on the front, that was a great idea.

Since it's been bumped i'll bite....

I'm not a fan of police stations, but this one is great! Those stairs on the corner, the dark blue arches over the windows, and the gate on the side are all fantastic features!! And as said above, it fits in very well with the official series. I also love the bay window on the first floor.

Great work and happy building :laugh: