ok i'll start one...."Post your 41999 codebar"

:hmpf_bad:

Edited by piterx

Mine will be "What was the color of you socks when you ordered your 41999?"

I'm not bragging. I'm sorry if some of you did not get the set, but it is a topic that hasn't been brought up yet.

At rm8. Lol. I bow & walk away...

Seriously though. rm8 I hadn't bought a tecnic set since the 80's. Thank you for giving me interest again.

I'm not bragging. I'm sorry if some of you did not get the set, but it is a topic that hasn't been brought up yet.

At rm8. Lol. I bow & walk away...

I am sorry. Dont take it so close to you heart:) you are the happy one who received 41999 from S&H. Congratulations:)

I think we should make database file somewhere in the cloud (google docs for example) and fill our numbers there.

Edited by rm8

Hi

i do not mind "too much 41999" topics. I did not like the tons of Unimog topics we had when this was new. But what i did with those topics is what i suggest to do with the 41999 topics: do mot post there and just ignore them ;)

Dino

@rm8: white

@FuzzyBallz: i was hoping for that number too so i can sell it for tons of $$$$ :devil:

I dont see how this is braging. VW GTI 20th anniversary has every car numbered and people proudly share their numbers. I put my 41999 into my sig. Yup, I am that arrogant :tongue:

Well i think its a fun thing to know, especially the "fun" numbers, like 1, 10, 100, 666, 1000, 1337, and so on...

Edited by Eigenbroetler

I like this topic. It would be neat to see if anyone gets their own postal code...or 05150 for all you Van Halen / LEGO fans :sweet:

Thank you guys for acknowledging. I would have liked my birthday (81476) but that obviously wouldn't have worked. This was a present to myself & to those of you who are tired of the threads : tough! I was a little kid again when I opened that box.

Mine is 6008. Ohio USA lego store. Sold out yesterday. I like this topic, Eurobricks might have a 20000+ post thread on their hands in the near future. Not to mention all this hype about the 41999 I never seen so many new names post here on EB.

@750ace. That's what I'm talking about. I've been a member for years, but this set has got me talking on the forums!

Back on topic, what # do y'all have?

Edited by Lucien70001

@750ace. That's what I'm talking about. I've been a member for years, but this set has got me talking on the forums!

Back on topic, what # do y'all have?

I agree. I've been following this forum and builders like Sariel and Zblj for years, but the 41999 has got me buzzing and wanting to get involved.

Whether I'll ever get my hands on a couple is another story!

Mine is: #14459,

bought at my local Lego Store in Germany. I'm really interested in how the numbers are spread over the world. I would like to see some kind of sketch, spreadsheet or overview for this.

Mine is: #14459,

bought at my local Lego Store in Germany. I'm really interested in how the numbers are spread over the world. I would like to see some kind of sketch, spreadsheet or overview for this.

If we'll continue that way number of posts will count 20000.

My numbers are 00622 and 12161. May be someone can make database at cloud?

Edited by rm8