mahjqa

Tachikoma! (Ghost in the Shell)

You can help getting this produced as a set! Please check here: Link to the Cuusoo page

10.000 votes and it may get produced. As I'm writing this, we're at 1500+ votes. Please get the word out.

6879227558_5cedaf8039.jpg

I love the think tanks from Ghost in the Shell. Tank, cat, spider, philosopher, AI superhero all in one.

Built for Marchikoma

Edited by mahjqa

WOW! That was cool. For a second, I thought it was stop motion, but I quickly realized it was motorized. :thumbup:

Edited by sharky

Wow! I never thought I would see a driving/walking Tachikoma looking this good. My hat's off to you sir :)

Edited by Sariel

That is very cool, you guys suprise me all the time. Being and old school builder from 25 years ago I have a lot to learn, LOL.

Dan

All the MOC you have done so far where great but this one is again better than everything you have built ! It looks incredibily well with this blue color and this amazing shape. Honnestly, I never imagine that you have put so much functions in a such space when I firstly see it. Can we have more pictures to see how everything fit?

And what about the robutness of the tachikoma?

Again, great creation !

Brilliant, as always, Mahj. Great originality, and I'm also impressed with the way you fitted everything into such a tight space.

This is great, very nice work.

I really like the way that you have incorporated the Unimog ball joints, and that it can walk as well as roll. :thumbup:

Tachikoma.gif6879227558_5cedaf8039.jpg

Edited by Splat

This so cute, cool, amazing, innovative, good looking, eveyrthing positive I can think of. Love it!

Please post more detailed pictures! This type of project would not have been possible before the u-joints.

tim