CM4Sci

Legends of Chima 2015

I had a conversation with 'David Thomsen' who had more than just the Pirates names.

19.99 - Crocodile Tribe Pack

19.99 - Ice Bear Tribe Pack

19.99 - Lion Tribe Pack

19.99 - Saber-tooth Tiger Tribe Pack

29.99 - Strainors Saber Cycle

39.99 - Flinxs Ultimate Phoenix

59.99 - Tormaks Shadow Blazer

79.99 - Icebites Claw Driller

119.99 - Tigers Mobile Command

79.99 - PT 6

119.99 - PT 7

Looks like the 2015 wave is still Fire VS Ice.

-Sci

70220: Strainor’s Saber Cycle

70220-1.jpg

70221: Flinx’s Ultimate Phoenix

70221-1.jpg

70222: Tormak’s Shadow Blazer

70222-1.jpg

70223: Icebite’s Claw Driller

70223-1.jpg

70224: Tiger’s Mobile Command

70224-1.jpg

70228: Vultrix's Sky Scavenger

70228-1.jpg

70229: Lion Tribe Pack

70229-1.jpg

70230: Ice Bear Tribe Pack

70230-1.jpg

70231: Crocodile Tribe Pack

70231-1.jpg

70232: Sabre Tooth Tiger Pack

70232-1.jpg

30256: Ice Bear Mech

30256-1.jpg

Hi CM4Sci. I would like to second LOTR343's comments. Could you ask him if he has any data on Ninjago 2015 and also if he has any info on possilbe Ultra Agents 2015? Thanks for the info, it is appreciated!

I'm crossing my fingers for more Legend Beasts. I need my Tiger and Bear to go with my Lion (Oh my!)

What does PT mean, out of curiosity?

If you all wish to be spoiled the TV series, Tormak's Shadow Blazer includes...

Panthar (or at least judging by the term "Shadow" in the sets name.)

Panthar is Tormak after getting his fur burnt in the Phoenix Temple in the TV series.

Edited by Penkid11

So what does the PT 6 and PT 7 stand for? Do we not know the names?

Either way, both sad and happy the the Fire-Ice theme is continuing, I wanted to see something because in my opinion, The Fire-Ice wave was one of the weaker waves.

Hm, interesting. I wonder what the Ice Bears are.

Just polar bears, I'd guess Edited by Chro

Really want a tiger fig lol

*cough* Flying Phoenix Fire Temple *cough*

70146---4-500x500.jpg

This is Tormak, by the way. It seems that a variant of him is included in the set Tormak's Shadow Blazer. :thumbup:

Edited by Penkid11

The really, really, really interesting thing here is the tribe sets, which I presume are battle packs. Instant buy for the sabre tooth and ice bear sets. Now can we please have them for the Hobbit, agents and super heroes?

Hrm... Ice bears is interesting. Probably named "Ice Bears" so Lego could name then with names starting with "I" instead of "P" for some reason...

Interesting, never thought we'd see more Fire vs. Ice sets. The battle packs are a great idea. Give us more generic tribe members to build up armies. Hopefully we see more of those. Also, I hope these Ice Bears have head molds that can be used for the Bear tribe. Perhaps we will be seeing Bladvic in a set next year?

Ice bears do sound interesting, and if they're selling them in an army builder, they won't be hard to get either. I'm always up for a new tribe. I liked the mammoths and tigers, but the phoenix and vultures never did it for me, so I'm glad to see army builders that don't feature them. I not particularly happy about getting army builders that have more lions and crocs, I already have tons of them, and now they're on the same side, I wish they would've put a in mammoth army builder too.

As for the PT, maybe while Passing Through Pacific Time on Public Transportation heading to a PorT on a PoinT, the PreeTeens of Chima are getting Public Transportation to Part Time Physical Therapy, one of them had to get a Paper Towel to use in his Personal Time, to study for the PreTerm test on the Pythagorean Theorem, after which he would watch the Prequel Trilogy. (in other words, I got no clue) :tongue:

Edited by GandalfofHoth

Ice bears do sound interesting, and if they're selling them in an army builder, they won't be hard to get either. I'm always up for a new tribe. I liked the mammoths and tigers, but the phoenix and vultures never did it for me, so I'm glad to see army builders that don't feature them. I not particularly happy about getting army builders that have more lions and crocs, I already have tons of them, and now they're on the same side, I wish they would've put a in mammoth army builder too.

As for the PT, maybe while Passing Through Pacific Time on Public Transportation heading to a PorT on a PoinT, the PreeTeens of Chima are getting Public Transportation to Part Time Physical Therapy, one of them had to get a Paper Towel to use in his Personal Time, to study for the PreTerm test on the Pythagorean Theorem, after which he would watch the Prequel Trilogy. (in other words, I got no clue) :tongue:

I wish they made army builders for Rhinos, and a Bear battle pack would be great if they didn't want to include him in a vehicle...

And I think you just convinced me what PT means... :grin:

I'm crossing my fingers for more Legend Beasts. I need my Tiger and Bear to go with my Lion (Oh my!)

I hope they do more Legend Beasts, too... they're fun!

I agree with Venk, Im still hoping/waiting for TLG to make a Raven Legend Beast. It was the only one I would want, they havnt made one, and I wouldnt know how to go about making my own.

Well, I guess I could sort of copy Eris's eagle beast design but in black...

Yeah, I really want a mammoth army builder... The show has so many different mammoths and we only get the main family... Sabre Tooth Tigers would be nice as well as it would be a chance to get Sykor. Even the Cat Guides need a Battle Pack, as there have been several unnamed characters in the show i.e. orange Tigers guarding CHI etc... I don't think we need more Crocs and Lions as these would just be old characters in new suits... Ice Bears do sound interesting, although I hope they have new variants of characters than the ones released in Icebite's Claw Driller...