These are all just crappy translations, and I apologize for that. :laugh:

70161 Infiltration of heavy tracked

70162 Apprehension dungeon

70163 Toxikita toxic accident

70164 Sweeping Action Robber

70165 The Ultra Agent Headquarters

Edited by Peppermint_M
Picture of super awesome logo added!

Wonder if this is a straight revival of the Agents theme, or a reboot like Space Police (with new logos and characters). Either way, I loved Agents, so I hope the new sets measure up!

Oh man. The original Agents sets will be tough to top. The Mobile Command Center remains as one of the all time great Lego sets. Dr. Inferno's robot was one of the best robots Lego has ever put forth. And so many others are just amazing. As you can tell Agents is one of my absolute favorite themes. I am so overjoyed at the thought of it returning in some form.

And I was just thinking how much a few of the new Ninjago and Lego Movie sets reminded me of Agents in their design.

Edited by Faefrost

Oh my god. This was exactly the news I DIDN'T need to hear. The original Agents was one of my all-time favorite themes, and if this even comes close it'll make it EXTREMELY hard to prioritize my Lego budget for the coming year.

It gets worse. New Agents, the City subtheme is Arctic (which is a bit more adventurous than say "package delivery services"), The Star Wars sets are almost entirely OT, There look to be a few more Middle Earth sets, and The Movie theme will have the new Classic Space Cruiser and that completely insane pirate ship. I'm gonna be soooo broke :cry_sad:

It gets worse. New Agents, the City subtheme is Arctic (which is a bit more adventurous than say "package delivery services"), The Star Wars sets are almost entirely OT, There look to be a few more Middle Earth sets, and The Movie theme will have the new Classic Space Cruiser and that completely insane pirate ship. I'm gonna be soooo broke :cry_sad:

I_know_that_feel_bro.jpg

It felt too good to be true when all of the awesome Summer sets for The Lego Movie were revealed, but with that thread title... I'm beyond words with how overjoyed I am, and how broke I foresee myself.

Edited by Penkid11

:oh: More agents? Sweet. I've missed the sci-fi/tech sort of theme for a while.

Agents.....well it's being a few years since the last series.....maybe even more James Bond-ish this time round or perhaps FBI.....toy fairs should show us the way in the next two months. :wink:

Oh God, i only got Robo Attack from the last wave, and i'm still losing sleep over missing the Volcano Base.

I'm gonna need a bigger house :sick::grin:

AGENTS 0.3!!? My favourite theme ever! My agent card is full of those stars ...

Oh man, oh man, oh man! Agents is my theme, yo. Brought me all the way out of my Dark Ages and everything. I just expanded my current roster to 120, where will I put the new guys?

Why Lego!? Not only am I trying to catch up on the last few decades of sets, and a new Pirate ship, a new Classic Space ship, a new Johnny Thunder figure, three fantastic Marvel sets, all the city Vehicle's, Police... now I have Agents, a theme that I only got three sets from and I love like many here. Wouldn't it be great, if there was original Agents and even Alpha Team characters mixed in. Maybe have Dash Justice as their leader?

like a lot of people here I missed it first time around but did pick up the sharks on ebay, I’m not sure if I will pick any up as it kind of fits with super heroes but because of the yellow/flesh thing they don’t mix well and with all the other movie sets I’m surprised this has come back now

Edited by SMC

Oh God, i only got Robo Attack from the last wave, and i'm still losing sleep over missing the Volcano Base.

You and me both, bro.

I wasn't buying Lego when the first Agents theme came out, but pictures made me want both that theme, and Space Police. I can't wait to have all the sets. Hopefully I don't have to sell any Lego though, to keep all my stuff spaced out.

I am very pleased to see the return of Agents! Possibly LEGO Agents 3.0! Good to hear that.

Great, great news. Our modest Agents collection has been my kids' go-to source of dastardly baddies for many a superheroes game. Orange-suited henchmen rock. Especially when accessorised with a retro BrickArms firearm.