Captain Flint

The Witches of Warmorlor

In darklands is a bad day for witches. Witch-hunters hunted witches all over the country to end witchcraft.

After a very long time, finally something... :classic:

15353423812_032945fa67_c.jpg

15330713056_5382230747_c.jpg

15353730785_acbdf9b7e9_c.jpg

:classic:

Very nice build, Cpt. Flint, excellent stonework, windows, roof and landscaping, I really like the exposed studs! Great details with the ax in the log, the bush growing in the well, and flower pots :classic: Good to see those witches beingbrought to justice :wink:

I like the concept. I like the size. There are a lot of neat features here. I still don't understand the build design that some people have taken, but it is nice to see some variety I guess. I think I like smoother builds, so a lot of textures seems weird to my brain. But maybe I'll get used to it. I'm not abstract enough of a person.

Keep up the great work

Very nice moc, I really like the combination of round and square bricks in the tudor-style and stone work sections.

This is pretty awesome! Love the curve on the roof, but the brick walls are a bit too busy for my taste... (looks good tho!) Also love that technic gear + tooth = mushroom technique, will need to try that too!

Wow... this is a real nice building, I particularly like the roofing you did.

Actually ... I like the whole build.

Well, that's a nice build!

I really like the dark colors of the landscape and all the little details you have added there, like those strange mushrooms and the chopped wood.

The house itself is also very well built, I really like the textures of it and the pitched roof looks brilliant.

Very nice build with lots of details. Definitely some LD and DF signs (They are one of my main inspirations too :wink: )

Love the overall look of he build, the atmosphere is great and full of small details.

Congrats

Awesome scene, very dark and spooky. The greebling is well done and the tree looks quite sinister. Though I must wonder, what are they burning inside that home to produce yellow smoke? :laugh:

A couple of things I might critique: I'm not sure about the brown in between the timbered sections - to me, it kinda takes away from the nicely timber frames, so maybe keeping it solidly tan in between would look better? Also, the top section of the roof is very nicely done with its saggy look. The bottom edge of the roof however is very straight and doesn't quite match the good work you did on top. I guess I would suggest using some wedge plates to give the bottom edge some more shape and thus match better with the sagging portion up top. In any case, this is a very pretty build!

How did you even do that sloping roof? Great build! I also like the witch-hunting thing as it feels very dark fantasy which suits Nocturnus nicely.

Very nice build...it almost looks like it could be a side shoot of the Dark Isles Saga that DC was writing last year

Very beautiful moc. Inderesting roof and lovely tree there. Your landscaping also is great.... Good job man.

I always enjoy seeing new builds from you. Lovely landscape, I like the mix of studs and tiles in the base :thumbup:

Excellent house too :classic: