darkrebellion

Which Jedi, Sith or other do you want the most?

Hi, I was looking at the 7676 pics and notice how cool Plo Koon looks, so then I just get a new idea for a topic in my mind . Well here is the question. If you can choose one Jedi minifig to be released, which one? With this I mean a Jedi minifig in this terms:

- A Jedi released in LUL that is wanted as a normal one.

- A CW Jedi that is wanted as a normal one.

- A normal Jedi that is wanted as a CW one.

- A Jedi released in LUL that is wanted as a CW one.

So this are the terms to choose (I don´t put any normal or CW jedi to LUL cause I don´t think anyone want on of them again ).

My most wanted Jedi not released yet in any form is Aayla Secura . This is one of the coolest Jedis ever and the TLC haven´t released it yet . I really want this one normal cause if the TLC decide to release a no released in normal form Jedi as CW that would really leave me mad (I don´t mind Plo Koon cause he looks like both forms, normal and CW ). Also I think the perfect set to release Aayla Secura is in a AT-OT set and in her jedi starfighter as a second option.

Sorry for the thread mess :blush: but my computer just gets crazy and then well.. you know what happens next :grin: (The problem of double TOPIC!!!!). Can a mod please close this :classic: .

Edited by WhiteFang
Double Topics merged

I have merged your double topic into one. Please continue the discussion in here. Thanks.

I have also amended your topic title because the topic discussion is asking others for opnions in Jedi Minifigs which have not been released by TLG, instead of asking others, what are the Jedis do you want the most, as it hint others that it should be current Jedi minifigs.

The one jedi I want the most would be Ki Adi Mundi. In second(s) are Shaak Ti, Luminara,Eith Koth, Aayla, Saese Tin, and Master Vos. whew thats a lot of seconds.

I want Ki Adi Mundi, Shaak Ti and Aayla Secura.

But I really want almost every Jedi I know!

The one jedi I want the most would be Ki Adi Mundi. In second(s) are Shaak Ti, Luminara,Eith Koth, Aayla, Saese Tin, and Master Vos. whew thats a lot of seconds

Is already released, and Eith Koth is spelled Eeth, but I don't mind.

Greets, The Force!

Edited by THE-FORCE

Ki Adi Mundi and Ayala secura are the two jedis I hope TLG will release one day.

If we get Ackbar in the Home One playset, it would be also great to get Kit Fisto's former padawan.

Id like Aayla Secura and Shaak Ti.

We also need more Force Unleashed sets.

Rahm Kota and Maris Brood.Maybe the lord of the junk temple,Kazdan Paratus.

I hate Kazdan but I could make a vignette where I killed him..mwahhhaah.

A generic jedi fleshie would be nice

I still think TLC should release some order 66 sets (Aayla Secura on Felucia, Plo Koon in his starfighter, Ki-Adi Mundi on the bridge of Mygeeto.) I'm sure there are more that I can't think of. It seems like the best way to get these jedis in sets.

Edited by millacol88

I'd like to see Luminara become a not-LUL fig, and I'd really like to see Jorus C'baoth as well.

I would like to see Aayla Secura released in a low- or mid-priced set.

Is already released...

Greets, The Force!

Yes, but only in LULS version. I think he wants a non-LULS one.

Besides, I think that her head looked like crap, so I wouldn´t mind a re-designed head if she would be released as a minifig.

Ki-Adi-Mundi, Aayla Secura, Eeth Koth, Saessee Tiin, Yarael Poof, Shaak Ti, Quinlan Vos, Barris Offee, Coleman Trebor, Adi Gallia, Agen Kolar, Stass Ali, and Even Piel. I really want to see them being released in minifig-form!

Edited by General Magma

Oh, sweet Jesus I could come up with alot.

Here are the ones I can think of off hand:

Clone Wars style:

Aayla Secura

Luminara Unduli

Bariss Offee (sounds like coffee)

Nahdar Vebb

Kit Fisto

Shaak Ti

Ki-Adi Mundi

Jedi Joe/Jenny in various species

rest of council

Original Style:

Plo Koon

Ki-Adi Mundi

Shaak Ti

Yearal Poof

Agen Kolar

Even Powell or whatever

Adi Gallia

Stass Ali

Luminara Unduli

Bariss Offee (still sounds like coffee)

Jedi Joe/Jenny in various species

Aayla Secura

Rest of council

Quinlin Vos

Kazdan Paratus

Rahm Kota

Kento Marek

Goog God that's a long list

I mainly want Ki-Adi Mundi, but I would also like Shaak Ti and Aayla Secura. I wouldn't mind Saesee Tinn and Agen Kolar/ Eath Koth (same person?). I'm not too worried about Stass Allie, but as I've said many times before, an Order 66 series would be awesome, especially to get these Jedi.

I mainly want Ki-Adi Mundi, but I would also like Shaak Ti and Aayla Secura. I wouldn't mind Saesee Tinn and Agen Kolar/ Eath Koth (same person?). I'm not too worried about Stass Allie, but as I've said many times before, an Order 66 series would be awesome, especially to get these Jedi.

Eeth Koth, Agen Kolar. Different people. What happened was Eeth Koth was from Ep. II and they wanted to have him in Ep. III, but the actor quit so they needed a new guy, and the new guy didn't look anything like the originial Eeth Koth, so they wrote a book where Eeth Koth died in Episode II and then replaced him with Agen Kolar. Even though they look similar.

So Koth wouldn't be part of the Order 66 series.

Again, Shaak Ti, Ki-Adi Mundi and Aayla Secura need to be done, but they're easily the most popular so I'm sure they'll be done eventually.

I'd also quite like to see a Clone Wars version of Kit Fisto, the one they released before was a little too plain for my tastes, but at least he got some recognition.

Again, Shaak Ti, Ki-Adi Mundi and Aayla Secura need to be done, but they're easily the most popular so I'm sure they'll be done eventually.

I'd also quite like to see a Clone Wars version of Kit Fisto, the one they released before was a little too plain for my tastes, but at least he got some recognition.

I think Kit Fisto looks awesome in the way it is actually. I think if the TLC decide to do a CW version they are just going to waste the opportunity to bring us any other jedi that look the same in CW form and in normal form (Like Plo Koon :cry_happy: ). I don´t know which one but I don´t want a totally new jedi in CW form than the normal one (There is no problem with Plo cause he looks the sam here as in the movie or at least in minifig form. I don´t care either for jedis such as Ahsoka or dark jedis like Asajj cause we never saw them in the movies so it´s OK with me). I think the choose by the TLC of release for the first time the Palpatune minifig in CW style is such a big problem cause we haven´t got yet the normal one and this character is very important in the movies :hmpf_bad: .