Sign in to follow this  
tin7_creations

Public Enemies

I'm a huge Johnny Depp fan, and if you pair him with Christian Bale and stick them in the same movie, I will line up overnight to watch it.

And it's no fault of mine that I would fall in love with Depp's character John Dillinger; which in turn causes me to create a LEGO minifig version of him.

One of the most well known American bank robbers in the 1920-30s, some viewed him as a dangerous criminal, others saw him as a modern day Robin Hood, I present to you... John Dillinger:

3677091569_491f7917ea_d.jpg

"They ain't tough enough, smart enough or fast enough. I can hit any bank I want, any time. They got to be at every bank, all the time."

I highly recommend the movie.

Enjoy!

~tin7

Edited by tin7

Again, HOW do people make those coats? That decal is amazing :wub: What did you take the photo in, a box?

You did an amazing job! That coat is spectacular, the face works well, the suit is perfect, and then to top it off with the fedora hat and new tommy gun! I absolutely loves this minifig, and I'm definitely going to see the movie. :tongue:

Excellent job, please continue making minifigs! :thumbup:

Wonderful custom! :thumbup: The coat is particularly weel done, and I don't use to like these custom clothes :wink: