My greetings and felicitations to you all. I am Rinzler, the humble squire of Eurobricks

I am here to show you all the Lego-ised tribute to one of my favourite TV series of all time: The Amazing Spider-Man

Nicholas Hammond (The Sound Of Music) played the Wall-Crawler in the unfortunately short-lived show.

So, straight the point. Here they are:

Spider-Man: (with and without belt)

14084614512_DISPLAY.jpg

14084614511_DISPLAY.jpg

"He can do anything a spider can - he can climb walls and spin webs and he's very, very strong"

And a better face decal

1408476462m_DISPLAY.jpg

And what would Spider-Man be without Peter Parker?

14084764621_DISPLAY.jpg

"Anybody who has attempted to build an atomic bomb, has succeded on the first try"

More decals will be following in the future, such as Mr White

What do you think? Leave a comment and give credit if used

Edited by Rinzler

I don't really know this version of Spider-Man, but I like these. Very unique and very good work.

Peter Parker needs work though. The lines need to be thicker, and the tie needs to be fixed. It should be longer, and the point should be smaller and symmetrical. That pocket on the jacket is also too high.

Looking forward to the rest of these though. Keep it up!

I'm glad you guys like it, there's something new (or old, depending on how you look at it) that I'm working on, it'll be up by tuesday

Excellent designing there 'Rinzler'.....I have the theme song playing in my head right now......Spiderman, Spiderman, does anything a spider can !

And old J.J screaming "PARKER !!!".........Brick On Design On 'Rinzler' ! :grin:

Some new stuff

Rumour had it that a team-up film was planned with Nic Hammond's Spidey clashing with the Bixby/Ferrigno Hulk. In it, Spider-Man was to be wearing a costume similar to the black suit frm the comics. Here's how I thought it would have turned out:

14095072811_DISPLAY.jpg

"Very nice"

"Why do I have to dress this way?"

"Two reasons, one, because I like women in bikinis, and two, I feel safer when I know there's no place for them to hide any weapons"

My favourite villain from the series: Robert Alda's Mr White. A devious criminal mastermind who threatened to kill millions with an atomic bomb:

14095072823_DISPLAY.jpg

"You are their father right?"

"Their father? PARKER!"

The ever-flamboyant Mr Jameson, based on the persona of Robert F. Simon:

14095072822_DISPLAY.jpg

That's all for now, Peeps

I like it! I'd just say to slap an LotR ring on his wrist to represent the one webshooter he wore on the show... it'd be the wrong color, but it would get the point across. Or you could paint it gray/silver, I suppose/

I'm thinking of adding that feature as a decal to upgrade my original design

Edited by Rinzler

I really like Mr. White. Those decals look great!

And I really like the idea to use the Ring for a web shooter. I honestly think that's work better than a decal, if you painted it...

The ring is not a bad idea. If anyone actually uses these decals, could you take a photo with the ring used? I unfortunately don't own the piece

The ring is not a bad idea. If anyone actually uses these decals, could you take a photo with the ring used? I unfortunately don't own the piece

My greetings and felicitations to you all. I am Rinzler, the humble squire of Eurobricks

I am here to show you all the Lego-ised tribute to one of my favourite TV series of all time: The Amazing Spider-Man

Nicholas Hammond (The Sound Of Music) played the Wall-Crawler in the unfortunately short-lived show.

So, straight the point. Here they are:

Spider-Man: (with and without belt)

"He can do anything a spider can - he can climb walls and spin webs and he's very, very strong"

And a better face decal

And what would Spider-Man be without Peter Parker?

"Anybody who has attempted to build an atomic bomb, has succeded on the first try"

More decals will be following in the future, such as Mr White

What do you think? Leave a comment and give credit if used

I bet if you make a actual figure of it well it will be very amazing!

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page. Thank you.

Hello xXGareth17Xx, and welcome to Eurobricks and the MCW.

Please keep in mind that you should always check the last post's date before replying in a thread, as reviving years-old topics to express generic comments like this is not appreciated here.

Hope you'll have a great experience on our boards. :classic:

I'm surprised to see comments still being made here. Anyway, I found a YouTube video which uses my designs on a minifig. I'll post it here