Jump to content


6276: My Eldorado Fortress


  • Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic  – Started by I Scream Clone , Jan 11 2009 02:53 AM

#26 I Scream Clone

I Scream Clone
  • Returning Nocturnian Master


    Posts: 6221
    Joined: 30-March 08
    Member: 2955
    Country: Australia

Posted 16 January 2009 - 10:22 AM

View PostErdbeereis, on Jan 16 2009, 09:13 AM, said:

ISC, you have to honor of being the first thing I've blogged on Classic-Pirates, congratulations! :pir-classic:

That is so great! Thanks for featuring my MOC on Classic-Pirates, really excited about it and the background you added is great, I had been meaning to do it myself, but was a little sick and building for the CCB as well has taken all the spare time away, so thanks. :pir-cry_happy:

Got Questions? Need help? New member?,Read the site guidelines,Index of helpful tutorials

Posted Image  Posted Image   Posted Image  Posted Image


#27 Lt. Col. Thok

Lt. Col. Thok
  • Captain Blue Hair is the best!


    Posts: 2514
    Joined: 05-January 07
    Member: 1188
    Country: Canada

Posted 16 January 2009 - 01:06 PM

Very nciely done!  Just one question -why is there a penguin in the Caribbean?
Quick! Defend your breakfast choice!CLICK
Posted Image
My "Pirates in the Snow" Series: Part One~Part Two~Part Three
Follow my new LDD Castle series: Church~Butcher Shop~Soldier's Pub~Blockhouse
Is it just a coincidence that Grand Theft Auto and the Greater Toronto Area use the same initials? :-p
My Brickshelf Posted Image<---Thanks Joey!

#28 Erdbeereis

Erdbeereis
  • Not short in real life


    Posts: 6881
    Joined: 31-January 08
    Member: 2630
    Country: U.S.A.

Posted 16 January 2009 - 05:55 PM

View PostI Scream Clone, on Jan 16 2009, 04:22 AM, said:

That is so great! Thanks for featuring my MOC on Classic-Pirates, really excited about it and the background you added is great, I had been meaning to do it myself, but was a little sick and building for the CCB as well has taken all the spare time away, so thanks. :pir-cry_happy:
Credit for the background actually has to go to Matteo Kenobi, because he did it for me. :pir-grin:

But thanks! :pir-classic:

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide | Tutorials


#29 I Scream Clone

I Scream Clone
  • Returning Nocturnian Master


    Posts: 6221
    Joined: 30-March 08
    Member: 2955
    Country: Australia

Posted 16 January 2009 - 10:10 PM

View PostLt. Col. Thok, on Jan 17 2009, 12:06 AM, said:

Very nciely done!  Just one question -why is there a penguin in the Caribbean?
Why its a tropical bird of course, quick look over there  :pir-look:

View PostErdbeereis, on Jan 17 2009, 04:55 AM, said:

Credit for the background actually has to go to Matteo Kenobi, because he did it for me. :pir-grin:

But thanks! :pir-classic:
Well thanks to Matteo Kenobi, he did a great job :thumbup:

Got Questions? Need help? New member?,Read the site guidelines,Index of helpful tutorials

Posted Image  Posted Image   Posted Image  Posted Image





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored Links