Sign in to follow this  
Syn

LDD MOC: Small Residence

I got inspired today by all of you and wanted to make a house. I'm done with it just yet but I've been working at it for about 3 hours now off and on. I still like the bedroom and bathroom getting done and the living room but I know pretty much how I'm going to finish that all out, I'm still trying to work out the roof but I figured I would show you since I need a break lol. I'm proud of this, (for once) but I'm sure that I've missed something and I would love some input, I actually plan on purchasing this set when I get done.

5314011914_d9c9ffb627.jpg

project by the_black_angel13, on Flickr

5314012044_ffe2668d62.jpg

project2 by the_black_angel13, on Flickr

5314012232_cdc94bd6e3.jpg

project3 by the_black_angel13, on Flickr

UPDATE:

5337646987_97c83a720b.jpg

5337647035_d782c7fc82.jpg

Psh who wants a 50+" Flat screen in the living room when you can have a 4x6 stud tv!

5337647115_ea34b232b4.jpg

Bed, lamp and added Lazy Susan on the table.

5338258686_d0cee89ea1.jpg

Flat Screen Wall Mount in the bedroom and you can kind of see the bathtub.

I'm not sure if I'm going to do anything else I tried to make a roof but I couldn't ever get it to come out right. I might fiddle with it a little in the future by adding a roof but its pretty much done now.

Edited by Syn

Interesting LDD MOC Syn, this reminds me a lot of the LDD RCB we did a couple of months ago. I like the way you used green baseplates for the outside, it's always nice to have some green surroundings even in a modern city house. The interior details are looking good, can't wait how you'll finish this one up. :wink:

Edited by KielDaMan

I don't know I'm debating on making a second story or not because I don't know where to put the stairs to the second story. I'm thinking I want to do some dormers on the roof if nothing else to give it a little bit of class. I might move the couch to the window because I'm also thinking I want to put a fireplace in. Like I said before I'm kinda OCD and I'll change and change until I'm happy. I was really proud of the Oil Spot in the Garage and the double oven :laugh:

Great MOC syn! Just a couple of suggestions: Put a window at the front of the bedroom and personally, I would fill in that window in the back of the bedroom. Also, if that is a one car garage, I would make it narrower so you have more kitchen/living room space.

Looking good so far.

The interior is great, The kitchen is my favourite.

Just noticed the oil stain in the garage. nice touch default_blink.gif. I think the house would look better without a second floor. but it's entirely up to you.

Very nice. What I like about this house is that the interior is verry spacey, but it still looks good and has lots of detail. Can't wait to see this finished. :classic:

Your house looks great so far, particularly the interior. I too will be interested in seeing any developments to it. :thumbup:

Very well done so far. :classic:

~buddy~

Great MOC syn! Just a couple of suggestions: Put a window at the front of the bedroom and personally, I would fill in that window in the back of the bedroom. Also, if that is a one car garage, I would make it narrower so you have more kitchen/living room space.

I think the wall your talking about is actually the Bathroom, lol I filled that in last night. Really? I was actually wondering if that was going to be big enough!(the garage)

Updated with new pictures and new features, I added a window in over the tube in the fog-ish-ee clear bricks giving it that privacy glass look and another window by the toilet. some bedroom features and some cool stuff in the living room.