CopMike

LEGO Star Wars UCS 75060 Slave I

It´s here :wub: :

75060 Slave I™

Ages 14+. 1,996 pieces.

US $199.99 - CA $229.99 - DE 199.99€ - UK £169.99 - DK 1699.00 DKK

*Euro pricing varies by country. Please visit shop.LEGO.com for regional pricing.

Lift off for bounty-hunting adventures in the Slave I!

Search the galaxy for fugitives with Boba Fett and his Slave I with rotating cockpit and wings, dual shooters and a display stand.

Track down fugitives with legendary bounty hunter, Boba Fett aboard the powerful Slave I! This exclusive LEGO® Star Wars model features a rotating cockpit and wings for flight and landing mode, plus dual shooters and hidden blasters to repel attackers. Reenact the capture of Han Solo in Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back and take off from Bespin with the carbonite-imprisoned Rebel hero in the cargo hold. Attach the stand to display this iconic ship in characteristic upright flight. Includes 4 minifigures with weapons: Boba Fett, Bespin Guard, Stormtrooper and Han Solo.

• Includes 4 minifigures with weapons: Boba Fett, Bespin Guard, Stormtrooper and Han Solo

• Also includes Han Solo in carbonite!

• Features a rotating cockpit and wings, opening side hatches with hidden guns and missiles, 2 rotating dual shooters, cargo hold and a display stand with data sheet

• Weapons include special blaster pistol for Boba Fett, blaster pistol for Bespin Guard and a blaster rifle for the Stormtrooper

• Boba Fett and Bespin Guard minifigures are unique to this set

• Rotate the cockpit and wings for flight and landing mode

• Place carbonite-imprisoned Han Solo in the cargo hold

• Open the side hatches to unleash missiles from the hidden guns

• Showcase the huge Slave I in upright flight on the display stand

• Recreate classic scenes from Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back

• Measures over 7” (20cm) high, 17” (45cm) long and 14” (37cm) wide in landing mode

Available for sale directly through LEGO® beginning

January 2015 via shop.LEGO.com, LEGO® Stores or via phone:

US Contact Center 1-800-453-4652

CA (English) Contact Center 1-800-453-4652

CA (French) Contact Center 1-877-518-5346

European Contact Center 00-800-5346-1111

LEGO, the LEGO logo and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2015 The LEGO Group. All rights reserved.

Star Wars and all characters, names and indicia are © & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd.

Video:

15249611518_5153e306f7_c.jpg

15249597308_9bdf8c9ec3_c.jpg

15249645297_cf2d4a0b55_c.jpg

15436205585_7bf31c23a4_c.jpg

15436208245_175641f710_c.jpg

15435854932_0197e0f42f_c.jpg

15249607308_1b83e5c3c4_c.jpg

15249441019_5ff9dfb72a_c.jpg

15249442789_8507b87694_c.jpg

15433019331_f542b83488_c.jpg

15249449749_e0b10e2933_c.jpg

15433027221_fb309f1e53_c.jpg

15433035291_d92f903e1f_c.jpg

15249463699_d7418ccc6f_c.jpg

I want this so much, it is just so detailed and gorgeous. I better start saving!

This is far better than I expected! It's so accomplished, solid and swooshable! And even the price is favorable. Must-have for me!

Calanon and MontyPython already expressed my feelings! Must-have indeed :wub:

It certainly exceeded my expectations. The engines are great, and you could easily add greebling if you wanted to. It seems like the inside is actually pretty hollow so there might be some possible interior mods as well. Even without mods it's an excellent and complete design, and the price is quite good. A must have for most collectors.

Just take my money, TLG!

It looks much bigger than I thought it would be. Everything about this set looks awesome, detailing, accuracy, size, and I'm impressed at how solid and swooshable it is. There must be quite a network of Technic pieces inside.

Speaking of inside, I'm a bit surprised the designer put in a trapdoor on the bottom to extricate a wayward carbonite block instead of walling off the cargo hold section. It's hard to say without seeing the set in person, but there might be some good areas for MODding in there.

This set amazes me in almost every way. The size, accuracy, minifigures. (The list goes on!). But I probably won't get it as soon as it comes out like I did with Ewok Village and Sandcrawler. I'll wait till the second UCS set comes out and compare.

I am just confused at why did TLG shift the two UCS a year policy :sceptic: I can't say I am overly happy with that fact. GIve people a choice. I am not a huge fan of the Sandcrawler but I would love to get Slave I (not really, just making a point). At this rate, maybe, just maybe, TLG will release another UCS before the Ep. VII hits the screens and I was really hoping they would do the blody AT-AT UCS before we are submerged in new merchandise. This way, I have perhaps a single shot at it. Either they do it or I won't see it for 5 years to come :angry: The release date is a very dissapointing news, at least for me.

When it comes to the ship itself, well, everything I already said: awsome box art, awsome minifugures and beautifully executed iron. But still an iron nonetheless.

Haven't the pictures been revealed for a while, I saw them in the 2014 thread a little more than a month ago :/

It looks fantastic nonetheless, everything about it looks so cool! :cry_happy:

Awesome, just awesome. Here it is what we have been waiting, in all its glory. I have stated ny feelings for this set before and when seeing the images over a month ago, how this set was everything I hope for in the set. Seeing now the press release and designer video, it is more awesome ihan expected. Totally

hyped.

I Am a big fan of SW and what comes with it and I feel I have some knowledge in the movies and EU history, but one question. It is ofcourse a minor thing but the cockpit in Boba Fetts version, it didnt rotate any more when Boba piloted it, like it had originaly done right?

Edited by Mencot

The "emptying" hatch on the bottom is bizarre, but it seems to be a useful feature. It was obvious from the earlier images, but the top (in flight mode, that is) is more square than it should be, which is a problem the "curved slope" Slave I's all had. However, the Slave I has so many crazy shapes to begin with, so all things considered, it's a very well executed representation. The side profile is perfectly done, and it also looks great from the straight top-to-bottom, 3/4 in landing mode, and head-on positions. Others had said that the staggered dark red quarter-circles on the bottom seemed lumpy. Before, I had agreed with them, but it doesn't really bother me anymore. I imagine if they didn't have to come up with as much structural support for the nose, they would have been able to include more features. I'm sure people will mod interiors into this thing once it's out.

They were pretty tasteful with the stickers. For the contingent of fans that don't like using the sticker sheets, it seems like you could leave out the stickers without ruining the overall look of the model.

It's a little weird that the engines are blue. Anywhere you look, they are orange or sometimes yellow (including all five Lego iterations of the ship that have engine glow). Simple enough to fix though, and most certainly not a significant flaw, since those elements exist in trans-orange or trans-neon orange.

I haven't gotten a UCS set since 2006, but this one might change that, especially if I get around to Bricklinking a UCS Falcon.

Edited by Brickwright

Woohoo!!! It's gonna be rough waiting 3 months for this. I'm really glad it ended up at the $200 price point, too.

The more I look at this set, the more I'm impressed by it, apart from the underside. It just looks a bit unfinished, compared with the rest of the model. I'm really looking forward to building this though, a day one purchase for me :classic:

It's gorgeous, indeed. I just wish I could get it right off, but I still have a huge backlog of other sets I need, including the UCS R2-D2, X-Wing, Ewoks Village and Sandcrawler, to say nothing of numerous other, smaller Star Wars sets (not to mention a ton of sets from every other theme imaginable)...

My only quibbles, I think, are that aside from using stickers for decoration (I'd certainly hope for more printed elements in a set this expensive), it has only one Cloud City guard and one Stormtrooper. With the former in particular, one might reasonably hope to do at least a little army building, but the only sets that have ever featured them are a couple different versions of the Slave I, and the minifigures don't even match. That said, of course the minifigures aren't really the main point of a set like this, and the model itself is gorgeous. I like to mod and MOC my own LEGO Star Wars universe, but this set looks like one I might like to just use as is, sans modification - it's that lovely.

I Am a big fan of SW and what comes with it and I feel I have some knowledge in the movies and EU history, but one question. It is ofcourse a minor thing but the cockpit in Boba Fetts version, it didnt rotate any more when Boba piloted it, like it had originaly done right?

Well, I've never ridden in the "real" Slave I, obviously, but I've been a Star Wars fan since the original movie was at the end of its initial theatrical run when I was a kid back in the late '70s. I grew up with various toys, models, etc. of various Star Wars vehicles and vessels including this one, and most of them (such as Kenner's version for their 3 3/4" action figures, and MPC's model kit) did have Boba's seat rotate to stay "level" in flight. According to the ship's entry on Wookieepedia, it originally didn't have the rotating seat, and that was a mod made by Fett himself.

Edited by Blondie-Wan

Such awesome shaping! I love how the designer built the curves here, and I love how 'swoosh'-able it seems! Love cool functions too, which are always a plus! I also like the use of sand green.

The combination of sleek curves and worn detailing looks very appealing here! The subtle greebling is also very well done! :thumbup:

I can't stand to back though... It looks ugly and incomplete, and what's up with the blue engines? :look:

and what's up with the blue engines? :look:

that's the only thing that really bothers me with this set, in almost every picture I see, the engines are orange. :wacko:

But other than that the set is amazing! Unfortunately my budget doesn't allow for a set like this, but regardless, just awesome.