Sign in to follow this  
XimenaPaulina

COMIC: Superman vs. Power Armour Lex

7967340272_cdc2bffd29_o.jpg

Hi Guys!

This is my first attempt at a full comic, after having too much fun with the 6862 Superman vs. Power Armour Lex set that I recently got (and reviewed in this topic).

Comments, suggestions, and constructive criticisms are very much welcome.

Enjoy! :classic:

6909445811_2c93b4c2e8_o.png

6909455141_175403d8d7_o.png

6909460775_d03e5a2e56_o.png

6909499725_609b7eefcc_o.png

6909508433_42db776cba_o.png

6909512137_0eb0fe00d0_o.png

6909535927_ed8ce4e18d_o.png

6909526735_8168f6e3b9_o.png

Edited by DarkDragon
Indexed

Great job! Good coloring, good effects, good pacing. :thumbup:

hahah. Loved it!

Great work.

... NWU!

nice Weiner usage

I must say that Lex is not the only one who did not see the Falcon coming... lol, good job!

:iamded_lol: That was awesome KDM !

Comic life is perfect for this new theme and you used it perfectly! :thumbup:

Now I want more.....are you doing Batman reviews? :drool:

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys! I really appreciate them considering this is my first attempt at comic-making. :classic:

Would love to see more in the future if you are up to it.

I would love to do more too! I actually had a blast doing these even if it was really time-consuming (one page alone gobbles up 3-4 hours of photoshop work), but seeing the final product is all worth it. :sweet:

I also really love that set and I was going to do a comic with it, but you beat me! :laugh:

You should still do it! The more, the merrier! And I'd love to see more comic-makers here in our forum. :wink:

... NWU!

nice Weiner usage

Gotta live up to my sausage-lovin' reputation. :tongue::grin:

I must say that Lex is not the only one who did not see the Falcon coming... lol, good job!

:laugh: Millennium Falcon FTW!

Much like Supes in the comic, I didn't have much "option" (I have very limited parts in my current place to create a huge rock piece for Supes to throw into Lex), so I looked around my room and that Falcon is the only I have that I thought could significantly defeat Lex. :tongue: Besides, I have to put some "SW spice" in there, so I'm glad the whole idea worked out. :grin:

Comic life is perfect for this new theme and you used it perfectly! :thumbup:

Now I want more.....are you doing Batman reviews? :drool:

Indeed this theme is tailor-fitted for comic-making! And yes I do have a yet-to-be-opened Batman set so I'll probably review that also and make an accompanying comics (if I have enough ideas and inspiration that is) :classic:

Indeed a very nice and funny comic, KDM! I stuck to my signature single-pane funnies for my own review, but this certainly is more suitable for a comic-based set. :thumbup:

Much like Supes in the comic, I didn't have much "option" (I have very limited parts in my current place to create a huge rock piece for Supes to throw into Lex), so I looked around my room and that Falcon is the only I have that I thought could significantly defeat Lex. :tongue: Besides, I have to put some "SW spice" in there, so I'm glad the whole idea worked out. :grin:

I guess you could say the MF served as a spice freighter here. :roflmao:

Indeed a very nice and funny comic, KDM! I stuck to my signature single-pane funnies for my own review, but this certainly is more suitable for a comic-based set. :thumbup:

And you did well too with your signature single-pane funnies! :thumbup: I especially like the "Big Mac" one. :laugh:

I guess you could say the MF served as a spice freighter here. :roflmao:

That's why you're the EB's King of PUNnies Funnies! :tongue:

I love all the graphic work and editing you have put into this comic Kieldaman. :thumbup:

The scenes flow smoothly and it was very enjoyable to read.

I look forward to any future ones you might do. :grin:

Hi Guys!

This is my first attempt at a full comic, after having too much fun with the 6862 Superman vs. Power Armour Lex set that I recently got (and reviewed in this topic).

Comments, suggestions, and constructive criticisms are very much welcome.

Enjoy! :classic:

I'm very sorry that I may not offer any constructive criticism.

This piece of work is not just an attempt. My impression is that you knew pretty well what you wanted to realize, and that you did pretty well. This work is terribly good :thumbup: