Sign in to follow this  
the enigma that is badger

BrickArms Musket and Flintlock Pistol Now Available

They've been in development for awhile, but I'm happy to announce that the BrickArms Musket and Flintlock Pistol are now available from all official BrickArms resellers worldwide:

Flintlock_Musket_Gallery_2.jpgFlintlock_Pistol_Gallery_4.jpg

The barrels of both the Musket and Flintlock pistol are grippable from the top, bottom, and sides, allowing builders to add attachments, including the BrickArms U-Clip and Bayonet, in numerous ways:

7208104544_019432c559_n.jpg7208103834_aa1e009c33_n.jpg

A big thanks to the Eurobricks/Classic-Pirates community for all their feedback and interest in these items, especially the Musket; I can guarantee that support was a critical factor in Will deciding to take these items into mass production. Hope you all like the results!

Great! I like the colour and the flintlock also turned out nicely!

It's quite detailed and accurate yet still rough enough to make it look like official LEGO pieces.

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp] I think this topic should get the attention it deserves :pir-classic:

These turned out awesome. If I ever manage to have any money left over I will seriously consider buying some of these.

I love them!! Especially the musket. it was one of my top favorite protos along with some of the Star Wars weapons and I am so happy for its release and am planning on buying quite a few, soon.

These are amazingly detailed and simply fantastic!

They are much better than any weapons which LEGO has produced for the pirates theme.

Thanks for adding these to the Brickarms portfolio.

Amezing! I´m so Happy that I saved some money up now, I will deffently get my hands on some of those!!

I can´t thank the Brickarms team enought for what they are doing!

//Viktor

Edited by -DoNe-

I have seen these in person and I can confirm the quality is just what you'd expect from BrickArms. They look fantastic and the details are something the original LEGO pieces desperately needed.

Great work as always BrickArms!

Seeing these new Pirates weapons is truly amazing as these designs are definitely better and detailed! Excellent work as always, BrickArms. :thumbup: