Sign in to follow this  
Vicmackey80

MOC: Hultomo Republic Outpost

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

I finish my first SW' s diorama!

UGVca.jpg

other pics:

http://freeforumzone.leonardo.it/discussione.aspx?idd=10127783&

The diorama depicts a fortress on the ice planet Hultomo, set in the first phase of the Clone Wars, the fortress is home to an outpost of the Republic, but inside there is a cellar, some houses and a market droids and scrap iron, in addition to 'exterior of the base there a fuel for spacecraft.

The base has a headquarters with operations center, a medical basis, a herd of tauntaun, a workshop for military vehicles and several watchtowers, the outpost has two inputs, one outside and one from the city.

The command was entrusted to General Kenobi and General Skywalker, aided by padawan Ashoka and Commander Bacara, i am the captain Fordow submitted for the base and Captain Rex for operational activities.

The base 121 is wholly owned by the Nova Corps, Army of the Republic Team 6, patrols outside on the planet but are under the control of the 501 ° division of assault troops, special operations are in hand to hand Repubblic Commando and specifically to Delta Squad.

On the planet there are many, but no native sentient races, we find human Twilek, Wookie, Kaminoans, Nautolans, Calamari, Shistavanen, Rodians, Gungans, Jawas and still others, such as non-sentient races but were imported and Dewback Tauntaun.

The diorama depicts a scene of a visit to the outpost of the Great Jedi Council, Obi Wan, Anakin and Bacara welcome to Yoda, Mace, Plo, and Barris A'Sharad Hett just arrived with a shuttle on the planet, after, with inevitable slowness arrive of C3-PO and R2-D2.

:wink:

Thanks friends!

My dream is 7676, i hope buy this in next time for insert in my diorama!

Confirm Arealight and Brickforge parts is present in the MOC; the helmets of 501 division could troopers and of Delta squad, the twileks head and torso and some accessories are custom by BF and AL, Could helmet is make by Arealight in white version and i paint this (excluse Rex, print by Arealight), because normal printed Assault helmets are out of stock!!!

Edited by Vicmackey80

The access

FsuLR.jpg

Galactic's Patrol and Twilek'slave

3FpZH.jpg

Jawa's Ceck and dewback

K4BTf.jpg

Into the canteen

jRVOt.jpg

Snow/sandspeeder with jawas

nE7X0.jpg

Jedi's visit

nsynR.jpg

Jedi

dbAUn.jpg

Helmet's shop

hcdqt.jpg

Base repair's veichles

Rww9l.jpg

Tauntauns hideout

TAJdN.jpg

Delta Squad with Tuskens

ruc8U.jpg

Tauntaun's patrol

c4gfc.jpg

AT of 501 division

GQUff.jpg

Into the base: Operative Command

nkUmx.jpg

Into the base: medic section access

hq8NX.jpg

Into the base: Medic section

71G14.jpg

Tower

lyOvP.jpg

Friends

NSjFe.jpg

:blush:

Edited by Vicmackey80

I like how there is so much activity in this MOC. I also like the use of so many customs. Nice job with all the variety!

Excellent moc of large capacity and depth. But you can only wonder... how do those dewbacks survive in that terrible cold?

lol I was going to ask the same thing. :blush:

Nice MOC though. :thumbup:

I like how there is so much activity in this MOC. I also like the use of so many customs. Nice job with all the variety!

Same, snow version of Mos Eisley :thumbup:

Ah ah ah, I was hoping you would notice the fact of Dewback but my Italian friends AFOLs me have pointed out, we say that is an "easter egg", I love this Animal Land, and I wanted to include!

It inspired me to Mois Esley with Republican base, rather than the era of the Clone Empire and also had available a lot of white baseplates, so I chose the snow as a backdrop!

Thanks for the compliments, I flatter :blush: